Wow..

#61maling2000ayamPosted 11/30/2008 6:18:08 AM
that's some dedication i tell you
but still, you really need to work on your strategy skill if you want to go on
you've got spirit, let me commend you, but you need the skill to, you know, balance things up
otherwise, you won't get much fun

game is for fun, for me at the least
---
S-I-G-N-A-T-U-R-E
Since I Get Nothing Awesome To Uppercut Roman Empire
#62Blood_Xelgion(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2008 11:00:45 AM
Thanks, I am going to post a new thread when I start hard mode. Its going to be out of the world.
---
Get killed.
#63msdrakegxPosted 11/30/2008 11:20:39 AM
I can't believe that you actually managed to finish with so many dead units. Don't worry about it though it wasn't your fault, it was all Largo's doing.
#64Solid2TheSnakePosted 11/30/2008 12:23:48 PM
Ahem* The listings: Nolan, Aran, Laura, Jill, Danved, Malakov, Astrid, Marcia, Reyson, Rolf, Mist, Gatrie, Heather, Nepheene, Lenanne, Mordicia, Lethe, Lyre, Nealuchi, Volug, Titania.
21 of 45(?).

Just start over. My most used characters in the game were Nolan, Jill, Reyson, Nephenee, and Titania. all of which you have listed.

Good luck, that's all i have to say if you're trying to make it to the end.
---
MGS or RE ... don't make me choose...
#65Blood_Xelgion(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2008 1:55:48 PM
I already finished it.

Now for hard. I think I will just do a Sothe/Micahah/Ike/Volke/Noble runthrough......
---
Get killed.
#66RPGRebelPosted 12/1/2008 4:08:14 AM
Just to close this topic...

Alive: 31/72 (or 43%)
Micaiah, Edward, Leonardo, Ilyana, Meg, Tauroneo, Zihark, Fiona, Elincia, Brom, Lucia, Geoffrey, Kieran, Calill, Ike, Oscar, Boyd, Shinon, Soren, Mia, Rhys, Ranulf, Kyza, Janaff, Ulki, Tanith,Tibarn, Stefan, Bastian, Volke, Giffca, Renning

Dead/defeated: 38/72 (or 53%)
Nolan, Laura, Sothe, Aran, Volug, Jill, Tormod, Muarim, Vika, Nailah, Rafiel, Marcia, Nealuchi, Leanne, Nealuchi, Haar, Nephenee, Heather, Lethe, Mordecai, Astrid, Makalov, Danved, Titania, Mist, Rolf, Gatrie, Lyre, Reyson, Sigrun, Sanaki, Skrimir, Ena, Kurthnaga, Naesala, Caineghis Gareth, Nasir

Not recruited: 3/72 (or 4%)
Pelleas, Oliver, Lehran

Good luck in Hard Mode!
---
For a moment, nothing happened.
Then, nothing continued to happen.
#67MetaKnight_Posted 12/2/2008 8:55:57 PM
Is it even possible for Ike to die? He's unstoppable.
---
I don't know how I know I just know that I know you know?
GFaqs brawl tourneys won: 1
#68Pitbuller_26Posted 12/2/2008 8:58:45 PM
How the hell can Nasir die? He's nearly invincible to everything but physical based AoE attacks.
---
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/6113/metaknightbannedfinalsmck1.jpg