Micaiah

im making alphabetical runs

on my last one F through K, my top 5 were:

Jill
Gatrie
Kieren
Ilyana
Heather

This file seems too hard, if i make it to dheginsea, i dont think i could even beat him...
#2Model_OmegaPosted 11/25/2008 5:32:36 PM
All I can say is.... good luck.
---
I am Model_Omega, god of destruction, don't like it? Then too ****ing bad.
Games currently playing: Fe7-9, Brawl, Mario Kart Wii
#3bzapplePosted 11/25/2008 5:35:12 PM
many of those characters are...not good. However, just about any character can be good if they are well trained, so use whoever you want
#4Link_Destined_1Posted 11/25/2008 5:51:23 PM
Boss abuse. A lot.
---
The cost of gaming these days: OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAND dollars and OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAND cents.
#5PMSalamence14ITPosted 11/25/2008 5:57:04 PM
How to beat Dheginsea on that playthrough: bless a few Wyrmslayers.
---
- PMIT
#6cakemanofdoomPosted 11/25/2008 6:02:22 PM
What are you gonna do when you get to R?
You can't use both Reyson and Rafiel...
#7Prognosis4Posted 11/25/2008 6:15:16 PM
Of course you can, what makes you think otherwise?

---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Vykan12
#8TBW4EverPosted 11/25/2008 6:29:40 PM
Indeed, he just won't be able to bring both to endgame, he can still field both when they come around and aren't required.

Hmm and as far as this playthrough goes when it comes to Dheg, Leonardo's 3-range will help, have Sanaki (if you do use her, I'm not sure if you'd bring her since she's required to bring but not field) bless bolting/arcthunder and pelt him. Oh and did you forget about Kurth or did you use him last playthrough? If you can use him he'll be amazing too. I must say though, once she gets over her transform issues Lethe will probably be a godsend in endgame. I'm using her in this current playthrough (my own personal favorite units) and she is wiping the floor with endgame so long as people use direct attacks on her (obviously). And well I'm not too sure about the other's speed caps, but so long as they don't get doubled by Dheg then Makalov/Meg should be able to take a hit, Marcia too will be rather invaluable in hit-'n'-running him.
---
If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart.
-Ra's Al Ghul / Henri Ducard, Batman Begins
#9TBW4EverPosted 11/25/2008 6:30:33 PM
Oh and of course give Laura/Micaiah purge, that should solve be of a decent amount of use for certain.
---
If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart.
-Ra's Al Ghul / Henri Ducard, Batman Begins
#10Prognosis4Posted 11/25/2008 6:33:22 PM
Makalov, Marcia, Lucia and Mia can all use wyrmslayers so Deghinsea isn't an issue.

---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Vykan12