Weapon Forging... this game hates meh.

#1WArcher14Posted 10/9/2011 9:29:01 PM
So, I'm Forging a Steel Lance for Fiona (Because a Forged weapon is the only way she's decent during DB chapters...) and everythings good. Bumped all the stats as high as I could. Good good. Then I go to use a Coin (I save before I make each Forged weapon, just in case I get Vine... good thing I did.) that's when the trouble started.

I've tryed to create this same exact weapon 14 (literally 14 times... no joke) times and EVERY SINGLE TIME I go to pick a card I get Vines. Every. Single. Time. No matter where I click, I get Vines. It's maddening.

The game must not want my Fiona to be decent. It's really pissing me off. I've almost broken my remote three times already.

I swear if this wasn't the only thing keeping Fiona from missing everything she attacked I'd give up...

Fml.
---
Do not read this! ... <Sigh> Nobody ever listens...
#2Number1YoshiFanPosted 10/9/2011 9:32:10 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/932999-fire-emblem-radiant-dawn?search=card
---
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it" - Ferris Bueller
#3WArcher14(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2011 9:33:05 PM
23 Vines now... This is insane.
---
#4WArcher14(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2011 9:37:54 PM
Well that's good to know. Thanks man
---
#5AnoulethPosted 10/10/2011 2:42:11 AM
Daniel is such a troll.
---
Devil: DEBATING VIDEO GAMES IS NOT AN ISSUE THAT ADMITS SHADES OF GREY THINGS ARE EITHER TOTALLY AWESOME OR INCREDIBLY TERRIBLE