So, why does everyone dislike Ilyana?

#11rhys855Posted 3/26/2012 1:37:21 PM
VassleEtna posted...
at least she has high skill and str to use thunder magic. Plus it's got crit witch can help sometimes with her low speed.

Skill big Whoop the enemies don't have avo save a swordmaster that might have 64.

Str who care tomes weigh BS anyways.

Crits i can give anyone else a killing edge too. Then theres Soren who can wield thunder magic too and he starts in B rank? Idk (shrugs)
---
KITTY CAT--> /\_/\
.....................=(^_^)=
#12silver123456789Posted 3/27/2012 6:55:01 PM
i like here. lots of fun too use and this game is actually piss easy after youve done hard mode once so i dont feel like i lose anything by having exp not going to the best units that the people on this board dedicate their lives to.
---
www.chaoscoalition.net
#13HMS_mikestrikePosted 3/27/2012 9:12:01 PM
^Passionately, and forever, yes. Some people would swear Haar and the laguz royals are required and Fiona, Illyana, and any archer are banned unless you're trying to make a fool of yourself. And even then, you should be condemned for your actions.
---
"...that is until Lyn opens her legs and unleashes the Kraken from the briney depths to impregnate him."- MutsumiiyNaru
#14AnoulethPosted 3/27/2012 9:36:37 PM
serious business
---
Devil: DEBATING VIDEO GAMES IS NOT AN ISSUE THAT ADMITS SHADES OF GREY THINGS ARE EITHER TOTALLY AWESOME OR INCREDIBLY TERRIBLE
#15UltimaterializerXPosted 3/27/2012 9:37:18 PM
Because Thunder magic never hits anything.
---
FastFalcon punched all of our brackets.
#16Lionheart358Posted 3/27/2012 11:20:29 PM
Everyone? I for one love Ilyana she's adorable. Though Soren is a much better unit.
#17Tomahaawk(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2012 1:59:39 PM
Personally, I love Ilyana. I'm not particularly fond of Fiona, but hey.
---
Currently working on DragonQuest Monsters Joker 2.
#18HMS_mikestrikePosted 3/28/2012 2:39:16 PM
^Exactly
I'm not big on Ilyana OR Fiona, but meh. They're alright. They're useable.
---
"...that is until Lyn opens her legs and unleashes the Kraken from the briney depths to impregnate him."- MutsumiiyNaru
#19zoeilaPosted 3/28/2012 4:38:23 PM(edited)
my illyana has a bond support with Mia so i made them partners in crime and forged a lightning tome for illyana and many crits were had by both. thats also partly why im using calill. bond support with nepheene. imo soren's overated you rarely fight peg knights or bird laguz.
#20SexySnarfPosted 3/28/2012 4:44:36 PM
Ilyana and Fiona are not "alright" I don't care how casually you play the game, both are terrible units.(especially Fiona). Can you use them? Yes. Are they alright? No.