Part 2 endgame strategy (Offensive)

#1Pit_the_Angel_Posted 11/10/2012 5:37:58 AM
I don't know if this strategy will work with everyone....work with me.... Have Callil Bombard the General with the Nullify scroll till he dies, put nephenee with a bunch of javelins and block the breakable wall, have the laguz block the right and brom on the left. And have Leanne and nealuchi and marcia hang back, and have Haar with several hand axes and the hammer and charge at the enemy (Level 16 or higher) and wait till Ludveck is open and attack him with a third tier Haar with the hammer and Hope Haar activates stun and one-hit kill Ludveck or hits twice. You don't have to use this strategy Though. (The other characters are to fight off the enemy soldiers) (Elincia should have a physic staff in case Haar got hit by a lightning sage)
---
#2asbestos_apronPosted 11/10/2012 7:18:14 AM
I'm pretty sure there's a strategy for 1-turning 2-E, but I don't know what it is.
---
bouncy castles
#3WilhuffTarkinPosted 11/10/2012 10:45:10 AM
My favrorite thing to do is have Haar block the door that the break open near the bottom right of the map and have him basically wipe out everything that comes in that direction. There's a bit of danger with the thunder mages, but other than them, there's not much that can damage you too badly, and you can always use Elincia's Physic staff to heal up if need be.

Blocking the stairs on the upper left side of the map are most of my other units: Nephenee, Brom, Marcia, etc. I usually have them rotating out.

Elincia and Leanne stay near the middle, above Ludveck's area. Elincia can heal who needs healing, and Leanne can give her an extra turn. I also have Elincia take out the forward-most units in Ludveck's area.

When the CRK arrive, they come over to where Haar is and I begin decimating all of the enemy units there until, on turn fifteen, I kill Ludveck. I like to try to kill as many units as possible in this map, basically. Once I was able to get a complete rout.
---
Evacuate? In our moment of triumph? I think you overestimate their chances.
#4Is_CorruptedPosted 11/10/2012 10:49:41 AM
I believe Elincia only needs 1 str through Bexp to ORKO Ludveck. You can most certainly get her to Ludveck by turn 2.
---
Marcus is the answer for anything except "best unit who isn't Marcus," but even then he is a strong contender. - PokeAMon
#5EdalborezPosted 11/10/2012 1:07:59 PM(edited)
Uh, 1-turn seems rather easy. Shove Leanne as far forward as possible, have her Vigor Haar+Elincia, kill Ludveck. Or just Elincia and hope for a Stun proc.
#6funkedelikePosted 11/10/2012 7:25:54 PM
asbestos_apron posted...
I'm pretty sure there's a strategy for 1-turning 2-E, but I don't know what it is.

you need the tomahawk and haar to have some amount of strength, idk. I don't think it requires crits either. I remember doing it on normal, but idk if it works on hard.
---
PSN: boozinator23
Steam/LoL/Minecraft: Funkedelike
#7CloudSith5060Posted 11/10/2012 8:15:06 PM
You don't need a Tomahawk, but you do need the Hammer if you're using Haar. You don't need to shove Leanne either. She can safely remain on the top portion.

I just did this map last week on hard mode. You have to use the Speedwing on Haar, unless you got him a speed transfer in PoR. Not sure if he needs the speed on normal mode. Elincia either has to proc Stun, or needs like a strength transfer and/or a certain amount of BEXP to one round him. My Elincia was at worst biorhythm, so I used Haar.

A few spaces above Ludveck, there is a sniper directly above a thunder sage. With Leanne's help, move Elincia or Haar directly to the right of that sniper, and end your turn. Ludveck will suicide into them on enemy phase.
---
Do you... want my carrots?
#8silver123456789Posted 11/11/2012 1:58:16 AM(edited)
^really? ludveck will attack elinca/haar before enemy units do? is this like a guarantee or something....and doesnt ludveck have a ranged weapon?
---
www.chaoscoalition.net
#9nflchampPosted 11/11/2012 6:38:11 AM
silver123456789 posted...
^really? ludveck will attack elinca/haar before enemy units do? is this like a guarantee or something....and doesnt ludveck have a ranged weapon?

Ludveck acts first on his turn and the spot in question as no 2-range spots available to Ludveck to attack from. As such, he attacks from 1-range and gets the snot beat out of him.
#10silver123456789Posted 11/11/2012 10:18:06 AM
LOL nice. never noticed that ahahaha
---
www.chaoscoalition.net