Lumber and Material Stone?

#1KraftyKidPosted 10/5/2008 8:27:38 PM
How do I go about getting enough wood and stone to upgrade my house? I have heard that I have to go to the Mountains, but I am not sure as to how to get there.
---
-=This is an official post of Gamefaqs.com=-
#2phoenix_cirePosted 10/5/2008 8:30:30 PM
Chop trees and break big rocks. Go to the Mine District to get the hammer and axe(from Owen and Luke respectively).
---
If pro is the opposite of con, is Congress the opposite of progress?
#3KraftyKid(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2008 8:35:16 PM
I have my axe and hammer, but I am not sure where to find the trees that I am able to chop, and stones that I am able to break. All I have found was a few small trees that I can chop, and thus far no stones that are small enough for me to break...I have also broke stones in the mines, but they did not count..
---
#4phoenix_cirePosted 10/5/2008 8:40:25 PM
Break big stones and pick up the small stones that it turns into. They automatically get transported into your stone material hold. Same goes for the skinny trees. Every farm plot has a tree and a stone. And the forest has multiple of each.
---
#5KraftyKid(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2008 8:44:12 PM
Is there a specific number of times that I must hit the big stones, or does just one smash work? And does my hammer have to upgrade at all to break the big stones? Also, how do I get to the forest?
---
#6phoenix_cirePosted 10/5/2008 8:48:56 PM
Just whack away 'til it crumbles. Your hammer skill level determines how fast you can do this. Lvl 3 can do it in a single charged hit. Your hammer grade(different than skill level...Iron, Copper etc...) determines the stamina draw for using it.

The Mine District is where Souffle Farms is, and where you got your hammer and axe to begin with.
---
#7phoenix_cirePosted 10/5/2008 8:50:05 PM
Oops, forgot to say that the forest is in the eastern part of the Mine District. Need an Edit button.
---
#8KraftyKid(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2008 8:58:21 PM
Thanks for all the info! Appreciate it!
---
#9phoenix_cirePosted 10/5/2008 9:04:30 PM
You're welcome, hopefully I've been helpful.
---