Where's Taylor?

#1Peppermint05Posted 1/31/2010 7:21:51 PM
Ok, so I created my first rainbow the first spring. The tailor shop arrived and Taylor is supposed to come soon after, right? Well, it is now Spring of Year 2 and I'm really wanting some flax right about now, but Taylor still hasn't arrived... Can anyone tell me why he isn't here, or even if he'll ever come? I can buy some flax yarn at the animal festival, but I'll eventually need some perfect flax yarn for the journey rucksack... Help?
#2kuhchungPosted 1/31/2010 7:39:35 PM
I think if you get the rainbow by the first spring, Taylor comes by Winter. You have to exit and reenter the house at around 10AM.

It's all in the big FAQ stickied up top.
#3Peppermint05(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2010 8:09:51 PM
I've already done that multiple times throughout Winter and Spring (I watch the cooking show every week). Could it have something to do with the fact I was married on Winter 1?
#4kuhchungPosted 1/31/2010 9:25:43 PM
:(

Sorry, I don't remember the specifics and my copy of Harvest Moon is MIA right now. I know I met Taylor a few days after his actual arrival through sheer luck.

Are people still arriving?
#5Zinovia21Posted 2/1/2010 11:01:14 AM
people arrive only on the 1st and 15th of a season. They also arrive in the order you unlock them, so if you've unlocked 4 people prior to taylor for example, it'll be about 2 seasons before he comes. Has Julius come to the island yet? Taylor came after Julius for me.
---
Nothing? Nothing? Nothing, tra la la? ~ name that movie and get a cookie!
#6Peppermint05(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2010 1:06:29 PM
I've unlocked Shelly, Selena, Candace, Luna, Calvin, Phoebe, and Chase (not necessarily in that order). Still no Taylor.
#7Zinovia21Posted 2/2/2010 6:30:28 AM
I'm not sure if the characters always get unlocked/come in the same order, but I can tell you that both Julius and taylor came after all of those people for me. I am currently in the fall of my second year. Taylor came, I believe, Summer 1 of the second year.
---
Nothing? Nothing? Nothing, tra la la? ~ name that movie and get a cookie!
#8kuhchungPosted 2/3/2010 5:15:17 PM
They always come in the same order.
#9brawl4funPosted 2/13/2010 1:51:25 PM
Taylor is the 7th person i think to come to the island. After Julius im pretty sure.
---
No game in particular...I like any! PMD2:EoT team name Team BlazeBolt! (Charmander,Pikachu) Member of Team Ancient Legends