Plot discussion(obviously spoilers)

#11SolarMK2Posted 2/21/2008 3:53:31 PM
Goddamn you, Suda....

Anyways, the guy in the hall in the Letz Shake fight was Henry( look at the quick zoom in and see trench coat).

Also, Henry is not the answer machine guy. It is actually that blonde guy that's always with the big guy in the UAA.
---
"Don't play a game if you're not prepared to lose. If you're guarenteed to win then it's not a game"-Killbot
#12SolarMK2Posted 2/21/2008 3:59:32 PM
BTW, I seriously can't see why Travis couldn't forgive Jeane. I mean, come on! His dad was a monster! He made her life horrible! I'm sure anyone in her position "might" do the same thing. Yes, Travis. I'm talking to you. You're a hypocrite!
---
"Don't play a game if you're not prepared to lose. If you're guarenteed to win then it's not a game"-Killbot
#13GARZombiePosted 2/21/2008 4:11:27 PM
But you're forgetting something. Travis didn't know his father like that. He saw him as the loving, caring, parent.
---
Because it was a fifty fifty shot on whether you'd be going left or right. You see we're both going left.
#14GARZombiePosted 2/21/2008 4:18:26 PM
Oh, and also, Travis kind of "set her free" by killing her. If you can remember, Jeane was so tired of constantly selling her body and killing other people for money. She was tired of it. So, even though Travis was extremely pissed off at her, he killed her with sympathy.
---
Because it was a fifty fifty shot on whether you'd be going left or right. You see we're both going left.
#15SolarMK2Posted 2/21/2008 4:47:40 PM
Fine. But, like i said, if Travis was in the same situation as Jeane, he woulda killed dad too.
---
#16GARZombiePosted 2/21/2008 4:48:20 PM
Obviously. But he wasn't. Therefore, he doesn't feel the need to help Jeane.
---
#17SFscrubPosted 2/21/2008 5:06:06 PM
Aren't you forgetting, Travis was the one who set all this up.
After Travis's parents were killed, he was at a bar where he met Sylvia.
She set this all up, at least that's what I got from their exchange. He wanted revenge and Sylvia came up with a rather unique way of going about it.
---
A scrub of scrubs
#18GARZombiePosted 2/21/2008 5:14:38 PM
And that was before he knew about Jeane's story.
---
#19Wiiplayah43Posted 2/21/2008 5:23:39 PM
"Also, Henry is not the answer machine guy. It is actually that blonde guy that's always with the big guy in the UAA. "

No, the blonde guy has a much deeper voice than the anwering machine guy. He speaks after you beat Bad Girl.
---
http://www.rpgland.com/fanart/526/solidsnake.jpg
Wow Snake, what have they done to you?
#20SuperMaxZeroPosted 2/21/2008 5:54:33 PM
The voice sounded pretty much the same to me, and a crappy answering machine will always distort your voice anyway ( but not your accent). It makes more sense that he would be the one handling it than Henry.

As for it sounding like Henry, heck, they're probably voiced by the same guy who simply adds an accent when he voices Henry.
---
"they are going to live itiche and kysbery in i know that becase it close to seen them" - kenstar 500, on the characters in Naruto: Ninja Council 3.