This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GTA should have never existed.

#1Furikuri_flclPosted 3/31/2008 9:08:37 PM
What is up with these worthless games even being allowed to be realesed. Video game are supposed to be a medium to escape everyday life and have some fun. What is supposed to be fun about senseless violence. Is our society so depraved to the point that virtually recreting everything that is wrong and evil in this world, everything that we are fighting for to end is considered fun. It's not just bad that grown, supposed to be sensible adults actually play and enjoy this monstrosity of entertainment, but some parent actually let it get in the hands of children, wich is just the advent of a messed future to come.

They should be ashamed and you should be ashamed as well. If every single Human being in the world right now would embrase senseless murder, drugs, prostitution, arms dealing, what would be the state of this world. Would there even be a world left? Why do this. Why spread hate around and accept it, no embrace it, when we could spread love an compassion to try to make this world a better palce.

It's just a shame that we live in a time were this game is going to end up being a muti million seller block buster and games that have a wonderful messages of hope are tossed asside and overlooked. Hope... It's something I'm starting to lose when I see things like this. Hope in humanity. Hope in a better future. I know that it was pointless to write this here for most of you condone this type of thing but I have a voice and an opinion and I am allowed to share it. On that note with only one thing that I must absolutely say:

Nah man, the game's gonna be awsome.
Happy April's fool.
April 1st
12:08 AM Estern time.
---
CAPTAIN PLANET!! Protect the environment or I'll ******* kill you!
Wii friend code: 5066 0638 6044 8815
#2hundred44spokesPosted 3/31/2008 9:09:29 PM
I skipped right to the end because I knew what it had to be.

Nice one :D
---
and the best at murder are those who preach against it
and the best at hate are those who preach love
#3Furikuri_flcl(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2008 9:10:59 PM
Took a while to come up with all that.
---
#4The_End_88Posted 3/31/2008 9:11:31 PM
Good try TC. Should've waited till around post 10 to announce the April Fool's joke bit though.
---
PSN: wrenald
Most Wanted: Fallout 3, MGS 4, Echochrome, Saboteur, FFXIII, GTA IV
#5Furikuri_flcl(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2008 9:13:20 PM
Nah, didn't want a bouch of ppl thinking it was real.
---
#6UltraGamer53Posted 3/31/2008 9:13:30 PM
Oh! You almost had me ready to start clacking away angrily, trying to argue why GTA's a fantastic series. XD

Who needs to argue GTA? Really.
---
"One toke? You poor fool! Wait till you see those goddamn bats."
>>>>http://gamegotswitched.blogspot.com/
#7Zoomer30Posted 3/31/2008 9:17:26 PM

Good one, I almost fell for it.

Anyway, personally the thing that attracts me to these games is just the sheer DESIGN that goes into them. I mean the GTA series is the only genre that really makes you feel like your IN that world, a part of it. Something as simple as having RADIO stations to listen to, makes you think there is stuff happening.

I just wonder where Lazlow will be at now. In Vice City he was on the rock station, GTA III he was on Chatterbox since he got fired from the rock station, cant remember SA.

Perhaps they will force him to go NPR, talk about walking the forest, stuff like that :lol:

#8SteveBobPosted 4/1/2008 3:35:12 AM
God, I wish just one person would make a decent April Fool's topic.

---
"SteveBob that's unnatural..." - 19tom90 in awe of Moi awesomeness :D
#9AzinsukenPosted 4/1/2008 3:44:23 AM
Too predictable eh SteveBob? I mean who can top Virgle. No one thats who.
#10ChungarungaPosted 4/1/2008 7:28:32 AM
Zoomer30 posted...

I just wonder where Lazlow will be at now. In Vice City he was on the rock station, GTA III he was on Chatterbox since he got fired from the rock station, cant remember SA.

In SA Lazlow was on VCPR. At the start of the game he was just a caller who wanted a radio host job. By the end of the game he became one.