This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

where is the spawn points of the infernus

#1autoalex1Posted 5/25/2008 3:38:07 PM
topic.
#2desi_shinobiPosted 5/25/2008 3:43:04 PM
I would love to know aswell. I mean I got Bernies one but thats it and another one parked somewhere. But i just want to know the spawn location so i can take it for races. Because the ones i got parked up are only for viewing.
#3autoalex1(Topic Creator)Posted 5/25/2008 3:49:32 PM
can anyone help?
#4Yunthor_HnCPosted 5/25/2008 3:50:30 PM
I would love to know, too. I lost my 'Bernie' Infernus when a ped stole it (believe it or not...).
---
Currently Playing: Burnout Paradise, DW6, Grand Theft Auto 4, Rock Band
C&GN's official Quicksilver
#5autoalex1(Topic Creator)Posted 5/25/2008 3:53:06 PM
again can anyone help?
#6BabyDragon31Posted 5/25/2008 3:58:10 PM
Steps:
1. use your infernus
2. drive around near your safehouse
3. you can see other infernus'
4. park your car in your safehouse
5. steal the other infernus
#7Yunthor_HnCPosted 5/25/2008 4:40:48 PM
Great plan, except that my Infernus is already gone.
---
Currently Playing: Burnout Paradise, DW6, Grand Theft Auto 4, Rock Band
C&GN's official Quicksilver
#8Shinrei5700Posted 5/25/2008 4:42:46 PM

There is one stevie makes you jack get that one and then go to saint quentin ave and a whole line of time will be lined up on the streets.

Get one of them park it since you can not have the one stevie is after and there you go.

#9scoloPosted 5/29/2008 1:36:48 PM
ABOUT BRUCIE's RACES:

If you start (or restart) a race of Brucie's, check out the line-up of cars. If there's an INFERNUS in the line-up at the START LINE... Get it!

To get one: DO NOT ENTER THE RACE. Don't drive to the yellow start chevron (marker). Instead get out of your car and take out the sniper rifle. Shoot the driver of the INFERNUS in the head with it. He will either fall out of the car and it's your's. OR drive for a short bit and run into a wall. The driver will be dead. Either way, TAKE IT! You want to be a bit of a distance when you shoot. I THINK if you get to close and point a gun at the driver, he'll take off and the race will be forfeited.

You say, "But what if I get to the race and there's no INFERNUS???"

Easy.

BEFORE YOU CALL BRUCIE FOR A RACE: SAVE YOUR GAME.

Call Brucie and go to the race, but DO NOT start the race. IF there is no INFERNUS at that particular race. Go to the menus, select the GAME menu. Then LOAD. Reload your last saved game (the one you save BEFORE CALLING BRUCIE). Reload your game and call Brucie again. Go to the race and there is ALMOST always a different set of cars in the line-up. Again, check to see if there is an INFERNUS.

Keep doing this until an INFERNUS shows up, then plug the driver in the brain-pan.
The race will be cancelled, but you can always race the race again later, if you want. When you finish all (10??) of Brucie's races, relax. You can still re-race the races again. Just make sure you save before calling Brucie.

I am currently "going through the phonebook" as it were. I'm trying several different number combinations, starting with 277-555-???? to get the INFERNUS car phone number cheat. All the other super cars start with that phone number area code and 555 prefix. So, I'm' hoping the INFERNUS will also start with that. I'm going to post back on THIS thread if I happen to find that number... K?
#10shironinjaPosted 5/29/2008 1:42:12 PM
^ smart advice.

---
Now or never.