The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fastest way to level up online?

#1timmyg316Posted 7/5/2008 2:21:34 PM
is there any faster ways to level up than to do bomb the base II?
---
EAZY-E bigger legend than 2Pac and B.I.G. combined
RIP 11523
#2NavexPosted 7/5/2008 2:31:39 PM
Hangman's Noose Winning Formula:

Friendly Fire: Disallow
Auto-Aim: Allow
Weather: Clear
Time: Midday
Targeting Reticule: On/Off doesn't matter

Shoot in short bursts to quickly kill the Noose guys. If you just hold down the trigger your rifle gets inaccurate as hell and it takes twice as long to kill anyone. Crouching and zooming in help as well.

The helicopters are on the northeastern side, at the top. Just follow someone there in a game if you can't find it. It's recommended you fly him because driving takes forever and that defeats the purpose of this fast game.

Basically if it's three people, two stay behind and fight the Noose soldiers so Petrovic can come out while the third goes for the helicopter. After Petrovic is ready, steal a Noose van and get him in it. Preferably see if the second player can get in yours as well. By that time your third guy should be back with the helicopter. Just get in and let him fly all of you to the extraction point and you're done.Don't even try to make a perfect landing, just fly into the marker for a quick win.

If a fourth player is present, it is possible to beat it fast still, you just have to make sure he (or you) gets in another chopper.

Gets you 4500 + any money you pick up on Hard, don't know about the easier settings. This can be done in under 4 minutes as long as you're on a team that knows what they're doing and no one plays around.

---
PSN: Darth_Judicar
Game: GTA IV Feel free to add me and request a game!
#3timmyg316(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2008 2:47:19 PM
to bad no one seems to know what they are doing online it seems
---
EAZY-E bigger legend than 2Pac and B.I.G. combined
RIP 11523
#4sportfurymanPosted 7/5/2008 3:49:40 PM
deal breaker on hard can rack up the points pretty quick and its easier then bomb the base.
#5NavexPosted 7/5/2008 4:15:52 PM
Hangman's Noose is still by far the best way to raise your level. That strategy is preferred but really, as I said, as long as everyone knows what to do to win and you don't encounter trolls, you can still win relatively quick, under 5 minutes.
---
PSN: Darth_Judicar
Game: GTA IV Feel free to add me and request a game!
#6InfernoSDPosted 7/5/2008 4:17:22 PM
Yeah, but then it's not really enjoyable to just run to the choppers everytime. I still prefer finding a fast car and driving across every island to get there.
---
|| ||\ || ||"" ||;;' ||"") ||\ || /''''\
|| || \|| ||"" ||,,, ||""\ || \|| \,,,/ Peachland
#7CurryMacJordanPosted 7/5/2008 9:46:34 PM
level up, just play deal breaker or hangmans noose, by da way whos in the top 5 in deal breaker?
---
PSN: ThatBelongsToMe
#8aoc_chambaPosted 7/6/2008 12:31:01 AM
fastest way to level up online? By having fun.
---
If life gives you lemons, do nothing, maybe life will give you something that you don't have to make next time.
#9young186Posted 7/6/2008 10:26:15 PM
also on NOOSE if you get to the baseball field early you can go around shooting pedestrians in the head to get extra money
---
Marvel vs Capcom 2 BEST GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!
PSN GUB-MENT86
#10Dazz252Posted 7/7/2008 6:52:42 AM
I stopped playing "Hangman's NOOSE" weeks ago, i got to level 8 and i just couldn't be bothered anymore but since then i have still been playing the game online frequently, i always play either team death match or death match and in those weeks playing ive actually earned 800,000. Another 700,000 should get me rank 9. am dreading rank 10.

---
'My hobby is to slowly peel the skin off the rabbit type catch, especially cute little bunnies like you" Vega.