This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I can make Niko invincible!

#1numanerPosted 8/12/2009 12:34:42 PM
Play online and get kicked from 10 different NOOSE games, 5 different BdB2 games, and 8 different DealBreaker games. Then go kill 2 people in a row (as in you don't die in between) in a death match (not sure if team deathmatch works).

Now go into single player and make a new game, make sure auto-save is off. When you have to drive Roman home, crash the car so that you have to take the bus. When the cutscene ends, don't save your game. Run outside and kill 3 people with barehands. Now go save.

Right after you save, reload the save file. Watch TV for exactly 2 in game hours (so it's like 4 minutes or so in real life). Save again (don't have to, but you can mess up the next part).

Now find a cop and attack him. Now you must kill this cop without getting hurt at all. I recommend luring him to an alley or something. You can use a knife or a bat, but you can't use guns. Someone said molotovs (but not grenades) work, but I haven't checked. Right after you kill the cop, a bunch of elvis impersonators will spawn around you, and you'll know you're invincible. The Elvises have shotguns and they will immediately attack you, but you should be invincible.
---
AClockworkPeach, stop smoking.
web sait joobits! YES BUT ONLY BY STIAVE ok but i map would be nice to u know. Peapole just plain to stupid! MoFaT!
#2PS3_Owner29Posted 8/12/2009 12:36:44 PM
I gotta try this. But I don't believe the part about driving Roman home...
#3DragonboyBDCPosted 8/12/2009 1:08:57 PM
I can make Niko die! Really simple, just try to run through any place with atleast two hostile npc's with assault rifles or shotguns, if that doesn't work for you, jump off an high building!
If you have followed those steps correctly, then congratulations, your Niko has just died!
---
>)-db)-)<(d-b)>(-(db-(< Avarus animus nullo satiatur lucro >)-db)-)<(d-b)>(-(db-(<
#4youngirishPosted 8/12/2009 1:16:26 PM
I wonder if or how many people actually fell for that.I was wondering my self but then the elvis impersonators just went too far.lol
---
Two greatest games on PS3:Oblivion and GTA4
#5pixelkillaPosted 8/12/2009 2:25:07 PM
Eye haz kweschunz...
---
Coop anyone? GTAIV, R2, Ao2, R6V, R6V2, SR2, Mercs2, CoDW@W, HAWX
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0c38Wtdvz0
#6deltamustang_65Posted 8/12/2009 3:36:23 PM
Oh, you silly-billies. All you have to do is format your PS3 after completing "Liquidize Teh Assets", while the game is auto-saving.

---
PSN: DeltaMustang65 MGO: Matt G.
http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w277/deltamustang65/
#7DaRk_OnImUsHaPosted 8/12/2009 6:09:28 PM
I can make Niko get swallowed by a dog...

You need a helicopter, get one fly straight into the breasts of The Statue of Happiness.. Then you will be in a white room... With nothing around you except a floating ganondorf, save then shoot ganon, he will turn into Roman... (Next Part is important) Try calling Roman. Snake will answer and call you a virgin loser...

Next your phone will blow and a quick-time event will appear when you walk up to Roman... Do that and pull Roman's stomach out... Now go out and get a life if you actually read this...
---
PSN: Perswante
Please think of the children!!!!.... Oh god... STOP thinking about the children D:
#8numaner(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2009 9:11:40 PM
oh delta, i must commend you on ending the back flip topic so elegantly. the lvl 99 red chocobo had me in stitches, but then the xenogears reference made me smile. :)
---
AClockworkPeach, stop smoking.
web sait joobits! YES BUT ONLY BY STIAVE ok but i map would be nice to u know. Peapole just plain to stupid! MoFaT!
#9adz-specPosted 8/12/2009 9:44:25 PM
WHOOOOSH
---
nugget
#10IceozoPosted 8/12/2009 11:20:57 PM

Oh my god I tried this and it actually worked! As we speak Nikos getting shot at by 10 cops, man thats a lot of blood. Thanks numaner, continue to improve our lives.