This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If I enjoyed...

#1tenchiismynamePosted 4/1/2012 10:28:41 AM

The Saints Row series, will I enjoy this game?

#2GentlemenBlackPosted 4/1/2012 12:12:06 PM
Perhaps not.
---
Didn't you know? Apparently if your series of irrelevant numbers are higher, you win the internets
#3deltamustang_65Posted 4/1/2012 9:13:09 PM
If you enjoyed Saint's Row, you'll probably enjoy any game.
---
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
PSN: DeltaMustang65 GT5 Garage:http://www.mygranturismo.net/25743
#4PurpleskinrunPosted 4/1/2012 9:30:31 PM
deltamustang_65 posted...
If you enjoyed Saint's Row, you'll probably enjoy any game.

I enjoy almost every game (except glitch filled messes, I'm lookin' at YOU Bethesda) even bad games I still enjoy. TC don't worry if you liked Saint's Row then you'll enjoy GTA, GTA has an insane amount of production value! I enjoy just exploring the detailed world!
---
Kif: "What shall I do with your Jergens, sir?" Zapp: "Squirt it on some homeless man with dry elbows."
#5silly_sausagePosted 4/1/2012 10:00:01 PM
You'd probably enjoy the PS2 era GTA games more than GTA:IV (unless a game being "outdated" is an issue for you). But yeah, I think you might enjoy GTA:IV, it just doesn't really have the same feel as Saints Row. I mean, where Saints Row had fun, wild and wacky physics and gameplay mechanics, GTA:IV's gameplay got a lot more restrictive as they attempted to make it more realistic.
---
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
PSN: naathaann
#6VincentKryptPosted 4/2/2012 8:39:15 AM
silly_sausage posted...
GTA:IV's gameplay got a lot more restrictive

What?
---
I know the pieces fit cos I watched them fall away....
#7silly_sausagePosted 4/2/2012 5:44:45 PM
What I mean is that, like, in GTA:IV, the amount of ammo you can carry is severely restricted. Now going from the GTA 3 where you could grind to virtually infinite ammo, or Saints Row, where completing a couple of rather easy minigames gives you actual infinite ammo, GTA:IV is a lot more restrictive in that regard. Just stuff like that.
---
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
PSN: naathaann