This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

question about safe houses

#1traveltheoryPosted 4/10/2012 4:24:27 AM
If i park a car in the save spot, will it spawn there continually or just once?
#2PurpleskinrunPosted 4/10/2012 5:47:52 AM
It won't respawn, it's just there until you drive it outta there or a pedestrian car pushes it outta the parking zone. It'll heal up if you leave it alone in the parking zone for a bit though.
---
Kif: "What shall I do with your Jergens, sir?" Zapp: "Squirt it on some homeless man with dry elbows."
#3traveltheory(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2012 5:59:50 AM
that blows, theres no way to get a sultan rs
#4joe_dangerPosted 4/10/2012 7:57:27 AM
traveltheory posted...
that blows, theres no way to get a sultan rs

A new Sultan RS won't spawn in a safe house parking spot.

BUT if you grab the one (Sultan RS) from behind the abandoned mansion in Alderney and save it at a safe house, then a new one will spawn at the mansion.
---
A Lannister always pay his debts.
#5deltamustang_65Posted 4/10/2012 5:42:40 PM
The noob is strong in this topic.

The only Noob Trap stronger than a lone Sultan RS in the middle of the street is ANY helicopter in the middle of the street.
---
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
PSN: DeltaMustang65 GT5 Garage:http://www.mygranturismo.net/25743
#6FishOfPainPosted 4/11/2012 11:11:46 AM
What's up with you today Delta? I kinda like these kind of questions at a message board; it's better than just coming here and seeing all the topics having a... what is that even? A paperclip? A lock?

Anyways, to be on topic, as already said vehicles will not respawn, and unlike previous GTAs you have not only to worry for car-eating glitches (which I don't think happen in this) but also for traffic. Particular safehouses are worse than others, though; be very careful with saving something you want to keep at your Middle Park East safehouse, as both normal drivers and taxi cabs love to crash into them. Taxi cabs are especially bad if you insta-skip there, to prevent it I usually set my map marker half a block away or so. Also, I've read somewhere that bikes have a habit of "wandering off" due to spawning straight but then leaning towards one direction making it slipping out of the parking space area.
---
"You're a jerk, Dent"
Wowbagger from The hitchhikers guide to the galaxy
#7deltamustang_65Posted 4/13/2012 10:07:00 PM
FishOfPain posted...
What's up with you today Delta? I kinda like these kind of questions at a message board; it's better than just coming here and seeing all the topics having a... what is that even? A paperclip? A lock?

I'm not sure whether to ask if I know you, or why you'd ask such a question if you knew me.
---
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
PSN: DeltaMustang65 GT5 Garage:http://www.mygranturismo.net/25743
More topics from this board...
100% Checklist For GTA IVTrini_Bwoi3201/22 10:05AM