This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does this Gta have any good music on the car radios?

#1STN79Posted 4/16/2012 11:37:56 AM
Vice City had that awesome 80's sountrack!
San Andreas had less of my kinda music but still some decent stuff.
How's the music in Gta IV? Anything popular?
#2VectorChaosPosted 4/16/2012 12:41:05 PM
Liberty Rock Radio has some good classics, especially with Episodes installed.

Never really cared for the rest of the music in this game, fairly forgettable. I gotta say I miss the San Andreas radio. Between Radio X, Radio Los Santos, and K-DST, I could always find some quality music. Radio Los Santos is still the only Rap station in a GTA I could ever listen to...

Of course, I'm also biased. My tastes are mostly classic rock and a little metal, with a little love for some of the better rap from the 90's. Maybe someone else has some other suggestions.
---
PSN: VectorChaos || WTF || XBL: Vector Chaos
Watching Humanity doom itself with a smile since 1984.
#3ZoboomafoooPosted 4/16/2012 12:51:28 PM
i liked the electronic music station, ElectroShock
---
"In 1969 I gave up women and alcohol. It was the worst 20 minutes of my life." -George Best
#4PurpleskinrunPosted 4/17/2012 7:17:32 AM
Tuff Gong radio station be awesome, yah? Marley is dah man, I and I once went fishing, good times! One love bredren.

*Hint* Im not actually Jamaican. :P
---
Eagerly waiting for Lost Planet 3!
#5STN79(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2012 11:39:48 AM
Seems like all the games based in Liberty city have lousy music.
GTA 3 had some nice tracks from Scarface but then alot of made up garbage.
The liberty city stories music was just awful and sounds like GTA IV is pretty lame too. I don't think they'll ever be as good as Vice city was.
The 80's had so many great songs!
#6GentlemenBlackPosted 4/17/2012 4:20:34 PM
VectorChaos posted...
some of the better rap from the 90's.

Does not compute.

Radio Broker is for the alternative crowd. Vladivlastok is for the foreign folks in Hove Beach, and Electro Choc is where to get your fill of electronica and club music. Liberty Rock Radio isn't bad either. Also, the Beat has one good song on it. Two if you install BoGT.
---
Didn't you know? Apparently if your series of irrelevant numbers are higher, you win the internets
#7JBL81Posted 4/21/2012 12:54:37 AM

Not really. It's got a few good songs, but no good stations like San Andreas had. It's mostly CRap, Alternative, and that Death Metal stuff which I never cared for. Liberty Rock Radio is just meh, but other than that, there's no good Classic Rock or anthing.

#8JBL81Posted 4/21/2012 12:56:42 AM

^^Sorry for the typos.

#9thedeparted94Posted 4/23/2012 3:43:08 AM
i like all the songs on liberty rock. Vibe is okay and radio broker has some good tunes.
---
<PSN> britz02
#10karmasNcarnatePosted 4/24/2012 6:17:02 PM
The vibe is slamming if you like r&b. R Kelly, ne-yo, isley brothers, Raheem, genuwine, jodeci. It's all I listen to in game anymore now that the talk radio is boring.
---
Sony and Nike have the right philosophy; live life loud, just do it! Yadadamean? East Bay represent. psn same as here hit me if you have a mic 18+ please