This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I wonder if Niko will have chest hair.

#61LavargianPosted 3/18/2008 8:46:52 PM
Uhh, you are 27? I really doubt that. You look like a little 14 or 15 year old, especially with all that fake ass jewlery on.
---
SHAKE IT.... \m/ 0_0 \m/ ....BEFORE YA BAKE IT
#62LavargianPosted 3/18/2008 8:49:56 PM
ALL men usually have hairy chests.

No they don't, the chest is the hardest place to grow hair, and if a guy does grow hair on his chest it is almost ALWAYS the last part of the body to grow hair.

---
SHAKE IT.... \m/ 0_0 \m/ ....BEFORE YA BAKE IT
#63grasskePosted 3/18/2008 9:01:19 PM
Big Boss doesn't have chest hair, simply because he is a Japanese game character.
Same goes with Auron.

Don't get me wrong! I love both of those characters! Actually they're in my top 5 favorite game characters!

But, can you imagine Mario with chest hair?!

This is what Mario would look like if Microsoft developed his games.
http://www.destructoid.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/07/mario1.jpg

And SmartBlonde, you are a pretty good looking girl, hope you find a nice guy with a hairy chest and a Tom Selleck-esque mustache, who also plays GTA..
---
Will Smith doesn't have to overdose in his raps to sell records, well I do so *collapses next to a bottle of pills* -CChoC
#64RedEksPosted 3/18/2008 9:21:47 PM
No they don't, the chest is the hardest place to grow hair, and if a guy does grow hair on his chest it is almost ALWAYS the last part of the body to grow hair.

AHAHAH so that's why it took so long! I was wondering why the hell it took so long. I didn't have any chest hair until I was 19 years old, and even then I barely have any at all only in the middle. I already had everything else and just waiting on that. Though, my family isn't known for having hair backs or chests(thank freakin god). Last thing I need when wearing a button up shirt is to have hairs crawling out from all the cracks and holes lol.
---
#65U_N_N_is_scaredPosted 3/19/2008 4:00:58 AM

But eventually, ALL men usually have chest hair.
---
What do you want? To see a valley filled with my enemies' heads mounted on spears. A silent valley, except for the wind whistling through their ears.
#66ItalyCanadian13Posted 3/19/2008 4:12:29 AM
They might add this
#67TheSmartBlonde(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2008 7:34:42 AM
Uhh, you are 27? I really doubt that. You look like a little 14 or 15 year old, especially with all that fake ass jewlery on.

14/15 years old huh? Wow, I take that as a compliment, thank you! =) As for the jewelry I just came from a costume party when I snapped that picture.

A Mexican Hairless (dog breed) probably has more hair then you. But I'd say you're a child yourself reading your "insults" and you don't even have any pubes or arm pit hair yet. Wait a few more years for puberty to do its job.

---
Yes, the name is a joke. Understand it now?