This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PIcking up Hookers and CALL Girls!!!

#1RattyboyyPosted 4/25/2008 11:13:49 PM
Remember in the other GTA games when you picked up a hooker and the car shakes to um "regain ur health" ?
well when i zoomed in the car., both the guy and the girl were just sitting there LOL....

if GTA IV is so technically advanced to where Niko actually shows emotion and covers his face in car Crashes, i wonder how far the games sexual themes would go,
when he picks up women in a car or in his hotel.....

are we gonna get shaking cars, tinted windows and dark rooms with moans?!? LOL
or are we gonna get WARM coffee? hahaha

does anyone know?!

---
"When the opponent expand, I contract, When he contracts, I expand, And when there is an opportunity, I do not hit--it hits all by itself."...Bruce
#2vgambitPosted 4/25/2008 11:14:50 PM
When you pick up a hooker, you get three payment options. The most expensive one has her sitting in Niko's lap.
---
Listen to Y Society.
No, seriously.
#3SLXDPosted 4/25/2008 11:15:15 PM
In the IGN review video they showed it and the girl was actually sitting on Niko's lap in reverse, both in the drivers seat.
#4gamer_mikePosted 4/25/2008 11:15:16 PM
i banged his first gf..she invites him inside and she moans alot but it just shows the outside of her house and slowly moves up...dosent show anything graphic
---
XBL GT : gamer michael
PSN : GamerMichael
#5ReeGPosted 4/25/2008 11:15:53 PM
im still trying to pick up a chick on the internet.......none of them emailed me back yet :(
#6Rattyboyy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2008 11:17:23 PM
three payment options?
well if the most expensive one is sitting on the lap, what are the cheaper ones?

---
"When the opponent expand, I contract, When he contracts, I expand, And when there is an opportunity, I do not hit--it hits all by itself."...Bruce
#7DiaburoPosted 4/25/2008 11:18:35 PM
Um...head on lap then chest on lap?
---
I am taking over L's title.
Fia is love.
#8Rattyboyy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2008 11:21:16 PM
lol, ur an azz Diaburo haha

---
#9NYGTAFanPosted 4/25/2008 11:21:26 PM
spoiler in topic... come on dude
#10WeaponX1138Posted 4/25/2008 11:22:57 PM
I haven't figured out which people are hookers or where to find them yet.
---
"Video games don't create psychos, they make psychos more creative."