This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is there any way to lock on or aim with the annihilator?

#1scottyb825Posted 5/14/2008 4:53:01 PM
It seems like you just pray and spray with the damn thing. I went back to SA and noticed the Hunter (Apache) at least locks onto a target when you fire the machinegun. So I figured I might be missing something withe the annihilator
#2conspirazsrtruePosted 5/14/2008 4:56:02 PM
well, if you notice the guns are on fixed mounts, so they can't move. they'll shoot where you point them so it takes a little while to get it down good.
---
It's actually rated M for, "Mommys going to have to pick it up for you after work, you little ****." - Tricked Out Horo
#3Best_Alt_EverPosted 5/15/2008 9:30:07 PM
It sucks ass...not only is aiming difficult (would help if you could stabilize the thing while tilting), the guns are incredibly weak (you can unload into a stationary cop car for 2 full cycles, and it still won't blow) and unstable as hell.

At least it looks cool and can withstand a ton of punishment.

--
</lies>
#4CEOrkoPosted 5/15/2008 9:35:28 PM
Use the first-person view with the Annihilator. I find it works well enough for aiming., since you only need to pepper people with a short burst to kill them.
#5CEOrkoPosted 5/15/2008 9:38:54 PM
Double-post madness.

That specific camera will always line up to where shots should be slightly above and left and right of the center of the screen. It should be easy to see where the bullets are going after a few minutes of playing with aiming in this manner.