This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How to get an FIB Buffalo?

#1Moss_27Posted 5/19/2008 12:20:34 PM
I help up the Internet Cafe in Algoonquin, hoping to get a lot of stars and see them drive around out front. But I never saw an FIB Buffalo, and I think I had 5 stars. The only time I have seen one was in a mission but I had to drive a vehicle so I couldn't go after it.

Can anyone give a tip on a legit and not very cheap way to get one? Do they come at 5 stars? Do they ever come at 4 stars? Do they come after you along with the Hummer and police cars, or is it just FIB cars when they are on the roads?
---
Formerly Sprewell_27
#2Frogg8910Posted 5/19/2008 12:22:49 PM
On the right side of the middle island, to the north of Algonquin bridge, is the FIB headquarters. If you trespass, you automatically get 4 stars, and the buffalos will start chasing you while you're on the grounds.
---
This is the truth! This is my belief! ...at least for now.
XBL: PizzaLovesDrue
#3Moss_27(Topic Creator)Posted 5/19/2008 12:23:44 PM
Awesome I didn't know that. So they're just parked there for the taking?
---
Formerly Sprewell_27
#4drakronPosted 5/19/2008 12:25:43 PM
No sure way, I see a few but there is no real "100%) way to make then spawn ... its not "you get 5 stars and the FIB shows up" anymore, they seem to react to how you are acting now.

I did notice a FIB agent blown the tires of my car in the start of the Booth Tunnel and it had a FIB Buffalo parked near him (yes, he was waiting for me) so you might want to get 4 or 5 stars and drive to the tunnel to see if he shows up (with is a good spot since you have a safe house parking spot near a exit of the tunnel).
---
(\__/)
(='-'=) We're in the future! Things are very shiny here
#5drakronPosted 5/19/2008 12:28:57 PM
"On the right side of the middle island, to the north of Algonquin bridge, is the FIB headquarters."

No, that is the "Civilization Committee" building ... the UN Building.

---
(\__/)
(='-'=) We're in the future! Things are very shiny here
#6Frogg8910Posted 5/19/2008 12:31:36 PM
Well, that makes sense. But still, FIB buffaloes chase you while you're on there.
---
This is the truth! This is my belief! ...at least for now.
XBL: PizzaLovesDrue
#7CaptainNemo11Posted 5/19/2008 1:51:12 PM
If you go out onto the runways at the airport, a Buffalo or two will usually show up, full of four FIB guys, but I have yet to make it away with one. The first time I almost made it to bohan but the car caught fire.
#8Navi2123Posted 5/19/2008 1:54:28 PM
easiest way to get a FIB buffalo...

-go into ur safehouse that has the laptop
-go online and go to www.littlelacysurprise.com (gives you 5 star wanted level)
-run outside and wait for Buffalo
-kill all people in buffalo
-steal buffalo and park it in your space
-get out and either die or run (the buffalo should be there when you return)
#9Magistrate_KanePosted 5/19/2008 1:56:42 PM
Or you could....y'know, just input in the code.

227-555-0100 Spawn an FIB Buffalo

And before you ask, no it doesn't interefere with achievments.
---
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall spare no evil
GT: Rob x Himself
#10GlorfmanPosted 5/19/2008 2:09:28 PM
He asked for a legit way. Cheating isn't legit.
---
Well I'm fine with not having pictures. I'm not into guy-errr... I mean "girls" with "sniper rifles" bigger than mine. - RandomTask81
More topics from this board...
100% Checklist For GTA IVTrini_Bwoi34310/31 6:35AM