100% Checklist For GTA IV

#271XXX_Karasu_XXXPosted 7/30/2009 1:05:35 AMmessage detail

hey um i just downloaded the save file of 100 completion, am not waisting my life doing all that, finding all 200 pigeons is bullcrap, impossible for me to find, i already beating the game but i just downloaded the file soo i can use the unlimited ammo. when i use the save file i dont think the unlimited ammo works, cause when i use a gun the ammo still going down and i still reload. soo any help???

#272Maverick_104Posted 8/2/2009 4:09:14 PMmessage detail
^ Do it the right way.
---
Gamertag: Maverick 104
Wii FC: 8677-2718-2606-7258
#273jeremiahbartPosted 8/16/2009 3:31:35 PMmessage detail

hey
well i have yet to do the pigeons but i no when im finshed them il be at 98.67 and i no thats an activity with a friend but i have down everything with everyone countless times any ideas?? this is really pissing me off

#274HunterKahnPosted 8/22/2009 9:26:34 PMmessage detail

I tried to make this a seperate forum topic but it didn't post it for some reason. I had two questions:

1) I am trying to play this under 30 hours for the Liberty City Minute achievement. Basically, I've been only doing missions from someone who has a letter on the map, and ignoring everything else. Is this the right method? Or should I only play specific missions and ignore the letters, then go back to them later?

2) Also, I saw in my stats that I had "Roman Missions 66.67%". I guess I missed one or two early on and didn't realize. Do I need this for 100% completion later? If so, can I go back and do that mission after I beat the game under 30 hours? Or am I screwed and have to start over?

Thanks in advance!

#275mrmunkee2Posted 8/26/2009 7:46:05 PMmessage detail
The cars the opponents have is based on the car you bring to the race.

i don't really think this is true, since most of the time i bring a motorcycle and the AI all have trucks or something, and sometimes i bring a comet and all of them are in big SUV's.
---
mr munkee imo
http://www.last.fm/user/mrmunkee
#276SinCityDanny95Posted 8/28/2009 6:30:07 PMmessage detail
I tried to make this a seperate forum topic but it didn't post it for some reason. I had two questions:

1) I am trying to play this under 30 hours for the Liberty City Minute achievement. Basically, I've been only doing missions from someone who has a letter on the map, and ignoring everything else. Is this the right method? Or should I only play specific missions and ignore the letters, then go back to them later?

2) Also, I saw in my stats that I had "Roman Missions 66.67%". I guess I missed one or two early on and didn't realize. Do I need this for 100% completion later? If so, can I go back and do that mission after I beat the game under 30 hours? Or am I screwed and have to start over?

Thanks in advance!

^^^
1) I'd suggest you doing them in anyway you see fit in my opinion the order doesn't matter. I would suggest not watching the cutscenes though since they count towards your play time and if you can take taxis as often as you can but back to your question like i said just try and do them fast order isn't really too important.

2)Roman has a few missions at the very end of the game so it should be at 66.67% don't worry to much about that you'll get to 100% as you progress through the story.

---
XBL Gamertag: Sin City Danny
#277rj3560Posted 9/7/2009 9:37:02 AMmessage detail

Can I do all the story missions first, then concentrate on everythingelse once I beat the game, or are there certain things I have to do (like meet certain random characters) during the progression of the storyline?

#278562dcPosted 9/13/2009 4:47:20 AMmessage detail
Hey nice post. Helps me relook things when i got 99.50% left and im stuck on 99.50% i dont know what to do i have check everything under stats and i have done everything in the game that i know of please help with any ideas. Thanks for you help :)

thank you, Robert
#279PeculatorXPosted 10/3/2009 11:04:04 AMmessage detail
I've completed everything except all the Jumps and Pidgins
#280Shotgun-happyPosted 10/3/2009 4:23:04 PMmessage detail

Two things:

I hear that if you reach 30% friendship with Jacob, you can't hang out with him anymore. I really don't care because I've earned his perk, but I don't want to lose the guy either. So yeah.

And just to clarify, you have to do EVERY activity with your remaining friends? Or just get their perks?