This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

100% Checklist For GTA IV

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto IV
  3. 100% Checklist For GTA IV
7 years ago#31
Thanks, but I doubt I'll get 100%.
7 years ago#32
do achievments not apply
7 years ago#33
I'm really not into that QUB3D game...it just isn't fun. I can't be bothered to get the high score or whatever.

---
I'm not really from outerspace.
I'm not crazy...just very well-mixed
7 years ago#34
If I fail a random mission can I still get %100? Or if I see one on the map but don't go to it?
---
Asda - Worst British supermarket ever, Fact!
7 years ago#35
Nice job.
---
Duck My Sick
Gamertag: SombreMatto
I'll get as high of a percentage as I can, but I won't sacrifice my everday life to do it. I've never been much of a completest in games. I'd rather be happy.
---
Your favourite band sucks
7 years ago#37
bump
7 years ago#38
great checklist, this will be very helpful, thanks for putting that effort in :)
---
- Evil Advisor I - Maga
http://card.mygamercard.net/Maga+Power.png
7 years ago#39
When I was doing a mission with Pathos, he died and I thought it was funny and carried on anyway. But now I've remembered and quite concerned that this will make it impossible to get 100%
Can anyone please confirm if it will or won't prevent me from getting 100% ?

Cheers
7 years ago#40
tag
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto IV
  3. 100% Checklist For GTA IV

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.