This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

100% Checklist For GTA IV

#301SourlDieseLPosted 12/1/2009 12:48:19 PMmessage detail
Great job!
---
11-03-2009 http://www.revolutionaryzeal.co.uk/images/10000.PNG
http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss300/Tails82x/supersolver.png - 10.22.09
#302kwarantinePosted 12/5/2009 3:20:47 PMmessage detail
^^I agree.
---
GT: Menace 117
Nancy Zerg cheated
#303kwarantinePosted 12/5/2009 3:21:21 PMmessage detail
This is awesome.
---
GT: Menace 117
Nancy Zerg cheated
#304kwarantinePosted 12/6/2009 2:55:39 PMmessage detail
No rest for the weary on the GTA board.
---
GT: Menace 117
Nancy Zerg cheated
#305namsapaloozaPosted 1/3/2010 10:06:27 AMmessage detail

i'm at 99.5%! yikes. i guess this means i'm missing one of the random character missions. i already got the achievement, which means it must be one of the subsequent meetings. i've narrowed it down to six possible people because i can't say for sure, that i definitely remember meeting all of them. now, i've been looking for the possible ones for quite some time. has anyone had any problems with randoms just now ever showing up? or do i just need to be perseverent and keep my fingers crossed??

#306owhartyPosted 1/3/2010 10:42:02 AMmessage detail
I hear you namsapalooza. I'm at 98.33% For the remaining 1.67%, it was narrowed out to me to do the friend missions (pool, bowling, drinking, etc.) but I've done that and nothing. I should note the before I did these, I was at 95%. I got 96.67% after finishing Packie and 98.33% after finishing Jacob. Brucie is left, but I've done everything for him and nothing.

For the random characters, my stats says I met 13 of them, but everyone else says I have to meet 14. Only problem is that I did every mission from the random characters listed in almost every "Random Character Mission Guide" out there. I know I did because I remember each one.
#307InfernoSDPosted 1/3/2010 6:05:46 PMmessage detail
Storyline Missions - 60% in chunks of 0.66%
Assassination Missions - 2% all at once
Brucie's Races - 2% all at once
Brucie's Exports - 2% all at once
Stevie's Car Thefts - 2% all at once
Little Jacob's Deliveries - 2% all at once
Current Crimes - 2.5% all at once
Most Wanted - 2.5% all at once
Random Encounters - 5% in chunks of 0.5%
Activities - 5% in chunks of 1.67%
Special Abilities - 5% in chunks of 1.67%
Competitions - 5% in chunks of 1.25%
Flying Rats - 2.5% all at once
Unique Jumps - 2.5% all at once


has anyone had any problems with randoms just now ever showing up? or do i just need to be perseverent and keep my fingers crossed??

No, they always eventually show up. At least one of the encounters takes as long as two in-game weeks (from the one before it) to appear. You might just need to wait longer in-game.

If that's not it, go back and check the other ones. Is there any chance that after you got the achievement, you didn't save?


For the remaining 1.67%, it was narrowed out to me to do the friend missions (pool, bowling, drinking, etc.) but I've done that and nothing. I should note the before I did these, I was at 95%. I got 96.67% after finishing Packie and 98.33% after finishing Jacob. Brucie is left, but I've done everything for him and nothing.

Well, then it's almost certainly Brucie. 1.67% has to be either a friend's activities or a friend's perk.


For the random characters, my stats says I met 13 of them, but everyone else says I have to meet 14.

Some of the random characters aren't required for 100%. Perhaps you killed one of them in the storyline.
---
|| ||\ || ||"" ||;;' ||"") ||\ || /''''\
|| || \|| ||"" ||,,, ||""\ || \|| \,,,/
#308gharagozluPosted 1/4/2010 10:14:41 PMmessage detail
I just joined this site and they wont let me post anything, but i really need help, i just finished the mission called that special someone, and right after that, i dont see anymore missions. i keep calling everyone i can but they dont answer, all i can do is call some of them to go out to places. Can somone help me out and let me know what i have to do? thanks
#309Wizard_of_magicPosted 1/6/2010 9:36:05 PMmessage detail
I regret ever posting in this topic, why won't it just die?!
---
GT: orangejuiceOMFG
#310fillup0Posted 1/12/2010 3:27:28 PMmessage detail
In my game I haven't got Stevie. I have never turned my phone off.