100% Checklist For GTA IV

1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto IV
  3. 100% Checklist For GTA IV
Do i need my friends to like me past their special ability points to complete 100%? Or can I just pretend to like them for a while, gain the ability, and then lose the ability and ignore them the rest of the game?

Because that's what I've been doing, they don't deserve my friendship.
get smoked like dutches from the master
LOL I do!
Signture.Jesus is My life! If you have Jesus you have Life! It All About Jesus! I follow Jesus!
7 years ago#43
There are checklists like this in the cheats section but still handy for this board.
7 years ago#44
after spending time doing this all you get is no ammo cap.. I mean come on, there could have been something better.. Im 97.50 and not looking forward to no cap ammo..
7 years ago#45
Can anyone confirm my question? (a few posts ago)
7 years ago#46
No, Pathos will be where you ran into him, for you to redo it.
GameFaqs: Where having an opinion is a serious crime punishable by being flamed!
7 years ago#47
No ammo cap doesn't sound that bad.
On_The_Edge- "Anyone who doesn't believe in Christianity is blinded by Satan's lies. (aka evolution)"
7 years ago#48
Is anyone else having some trouble with activities not unlocking? I have just got flying rats left, but I am 1.67% short after that, which is the percentage of a friend activity.

I've done everything I can do with Jacob, Brucie and Packie 3 times over, and still nothing. I've obviously unlocked their ability's, and I'm at 100% like and respect with them all. Wtf?
Now Playing: GTA 4 and Guitar Hero 2 + 3
Waiting for: Gears 2 and Alone In The Dark
7 years ago#49
thanks playa
Greg "dratsab" Huffman
"Of course, only an egotistical bastard would sig or quote himself." - dratsab
7 years ago#50

Where is the Annhilator for shooting all 200 pigeons?

Anyone else think this reward sucks too since theres always an annhilator you can take a couple blocks north of the Helitours?

1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto IV
  3. 100% Checklist For GTA IV

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.