This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Quarantine....by order of Eugenics Inc and LCPD

#1naps43402Posted 10/22/2008 8:44:11 PM
Has anyone been on the Rockstar Games Social Club lately? They have a new GTA IV ad thingy, which is a big orange sign with a chain link fence in front of it. It reads as fallows....

"Quarantine: Contagious Disease
Nobody shall enter or leave the premises without the proper documentation issued by Eugenics Inc. No person, except authorized agents or employee of Eugenics Inc. shall either destroy or remove this sign. Anyone violating these regulations will be arrested and prosecuted by the proper authorities. By order of the LCPD and Eugenics Inc."

When I seen this, only one thing came to mind....zombies! So now I am wondering if anyone else has heard anything about this. I checked all over the social club, and besides this ad, nothing. I know Eugenics Inc is an actual building in the game (I am pretty sure it's over in Bohan if I remember right) and now I am curious
---
My Heroscape Map Collection. http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=5370
#2HesitantEvilPosted 10/23/2008 2:40:58 AM
Zombie downloadable content would be the greatest idea ever. It would give this game the exact boost it needs. I've always thought that this engine would be perfect for a zombie game.
---
"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what your country can do to you."
#3CressetPosted 10/23/2008 7:10:37 AM
I expect zombie game mode. As in, deathmatch where you try to "infect" other players.

Then again, that zombie skin for multiplayer would have a new use...And we have "Zombie resurrection soon" movie posters on walls all over town.

Perhaps that would be the DLC? That would be sweet, a survival mode online and offline.
---
Your not that bright are you? - SK_Aero
#4lbhocky19Posted 10/23/2008 10:07:05 AM

no not just deathmatch

imagine the city being zombies and everyone works together to live until you die then your a zombie

#5CressetPosted 10/23/2008 12:27:27 PM
^That would be sweet.

But I think deathmatch because the "infection" mode already exists, so it probably isn't hard to do. You kill other guys, the dead guys have to kill you, until there is only one "living" guy. Sorta like King of the Hill mode.
---
Your not that bright are you? - SK_Aero
#6CADE FOSTERPosted 10/23/2008 12:57:36 PM
if this is the dlc cool but for 50 mill it better be more than just zombie mode
---
http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z60/majestic17681/Majestic187.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/majestic187.jpg
#7slowmojoePosted 10/23/2008 1:03:04 PM
I'm pretty sure it's just about the Let Sleeping Rockstars Lie achievement
---
Je vais a la plage parce que le guignol est chouette!
#8MidwayWuzzupmanPosted 10/23/2008 2:34:02 PM
Hmmm... I'll take that add to consideration
---
Why buy the cow when you can get the milk free
-Tucker, Red vs Blue
#9RiseAgainst12Posted 10/23/2008 4:04:49 PM
1 million zombies throuhout stilwater, you just kill them all :P would be good fun
#10dante_must_diePosted 10/23/2008 5:12:00 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
More topics from this board...
100% Checklist For GTA IVTrini_Bwoi34310/31 6:35AM