This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dimitri Decision: Deal or no deal?

#1Szczerbiak316Posted 4/18/2009 7:13:48 PM
So I really suck at this game, but somehow have managed to get to the decision part about Dimitri. My question is, which story path is easier? I know that whatever you pick affects the next missions and want the smoothest sailing, so any help is appreciated.
#2Master_SmidgePosted 4/18/2009 8:49:20 PM
SPOILERS

It all depends on the helicopter jump at the end. I think if you kill Dimitiri(don't do the deal) there is a ramp you hit in a boat to get to Jacob's copter. Do the deal, and you have to use and the boat and floor it and simply get to the boat. I find this part without the ramp is frustrating.

SPOILERS OVER

Go with killing Dimitri instead.
---
***Official Invader Zim Fanboy of Gamefaqs***
Red Light Green Light. Hell of a game.
#3sandyandskipPosted 4/18/2009 10:23:45 PM
Make a save file and try them both.

If you can't finish it one way, try the other.
---
If you are using the Brady guide for anything but toilet paper, you're using it incorrectly.
"It's a game. Morality is for reality." - joeharamatheo
#4LaendonPosted 4/19/2009 1:08:22 AM
SPOILER

If you choose deal, Roman will die (and this way you won't have the free cabe service). Dimitri becomes the final boss.

If you choose revenge, Kate will die (doesn't matter, after both endings you can't date her anymore because she never answers her phone after the Deal ending). Pegorino becomes the final boss.
#5LaendonPosted 4/19/2009 1:18:23 AM
ow and one more thing.
SPOILER

In both endings you kill Dimitri. In revenge you're going to kill him for what he did to you in the past. Pegorino gets mad at you, and I won't spoil anymore.

In deal, you're going to work for him once more, but he betrays you again. However you manage to complete the job, but then Dimitri sends an assassin to kill Niko which accidentally kills Roman. This way Dimitri becomes the final boss.

So what Master_Smidge says is wrong, in both endings you kill Dimitri. It's wheter you take the initiaive to do it, or he makes you get mad at him again to do it.
#6LaendonPosted 4/19/2009 1:19:54 AM
So this all comes to the conclusion: pick revenge, because youll have the free cab service which is really usefull, and revenge I think is easier.
#7Master_SmidgePosted 4/19/2009 1:31:46 AM
So what Master_Smidge says is wrong, in both endings you kill Dimitri. It's wheter you take the initiaive to do it, or he makes you get mad at him again to do it.

There are two choices. Kill Dimitri on the spot, or do the deal and kill him later. I was right still.
---
Shut the **** up Psycho Doughboy! I am in NO mood for a depression! ~Johnny C.
#8LaendonPosted 4/19/2009 3:49:24 AM
dude you said "kill dimitri instead" which means he could be killed or someone else could have been killed. It just looks like you re saying theres only 1 way to kill him.
#9Master_SmidgePosted 4/19/2009 4:06:24 AM
I'm not going to spoil the whole end for him. :P
---
Shut the **** up Psycho Doughboy! I am in NO mood for a depression! ~Johnny C.
#10Szczerbiak316(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2009 8:31:15 AM
Well I know all the endings after looking through the FAQes, but I just wanted to know which one is easier.