This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Where can I find a Banshee?

#1ShadyDudePosted 11/3/2009 8:27:12 PM
I've only just recently seen one, but I failed a mission and when I hit retry it was gone.

Can somebody please tell me where I can find another? Also if anybody knows what the top 3 best cars are that would be really helpful, in order please.

Thanks for any help!
---
New song!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWlGoEBnmLQ
#2USSJ4_GogetaPosted 11/3/2009 9:44:21 PM
I don't think there are any exact spawn spots for the Banshees, but you can find them driving around occasionally, on all 3 islands.

As for your question regarding the 'best car', there is no best car, but in terms of top speed, it's like this:

1. Comet (Porsche)
2. Turismo (Ferrari)
3. Infernus (Lamborghini)
---
"M'aiq wishes he had a stick made out of fishies to give to you. Sadly, he does not." - M'aiq The Liar
#3overcrackerPosted 11/4/2009 9:10:44 PM
Unfortunately, unlike other GTA's this one doesn't have many if any fixed spawn points for cars. However the Banshee should be plentiful and easy to get.

Other cars like the Infernus, or the Super GT are a pain in the neck to find.

Anyway, go steal a Turismo from the Dealership that has nothing but Turismos in Algonquin. Then just drive around Algonquin and I'm sure a Banshee should will spawn around you. .

SPOILERS...
Alternatively you can wait until you get the message from Stevie to get him one, and before delivering it to him, take it to one of your safe houses and park it in a parking space. Then return to the area Stevie said the car would be in, and another one will have spawned.
END SPOILERS

As for best car depending on your driving style this may vary. I absolutely love the Dukes but its obviously not the fastest.

The Infernus is pretty much the fastest. With the Super GT in close second.

For Races I normally use the Turismo or the Comet.

---
"You know what time it is? It's clobberin' time..."
"Look who just sprayed ya with a can o' whooppass"
#4SanAndreas_GurlPosted 11/5/2009 8:58:40 AM
well... when i do see them, i'm usually in algonquin on the east side on albany ave, south of Lancaster by the car dealership. sometimes when i go to Bohan via frankfort ave and on that street just south of the bridge is a spawning haven..... so if ur driving a banshee (for profit) that's a good place to go
---
Currently playing: Grand Theft Auto IV (XBOX 360)
#5VeiNZPosted 11/5/2009 3:43:13 PM
like overcracker said, stealing a Turismo from the dealership and driving around Algonquin is likely your best bet. i never seem to have trouble finding them.
---
www.myspace.com/VeinzProductions
THE SCRIPT WAS HERE
#6peteybooPosted 11/6/2009 1:36:36 AM
I just bought this game, and before leaving the first island, I have a Banshee in my parking spot. I guess it's just luck of the draw.
---
It's official. Barack Obama, the 43rd President of the United States of America. ~ Lagomorph
I meant to type 44rd. - Lagomorph correcting the last quote
#7tidus778Posted 11/6/2009 10:34:14 AM
There is one car that has a fixed spawn point...the Sultan RS.
---
Death before Dishonor! aWo clan for life, aWo JEPPSSON