This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can thugs or pedestrians jack your car/vehicle?

#1XuneloxPosted 5/3/2012 3:24:10 PM
^
---
Were it so easy
#2RiKuToTheMiGhtYPosted 5/3/2012 5:07:03 PM
Yes they can but they rarely do, I think I might have had it happen once and it was a long time ago. The jacker got killed though as no one steals my vehicle and lives, its just rude.
---
doa-plus.com - We Press Forward. . . By Pressing Back.
#3dtmrPosted 5/8/2012 2:56:34 AM
Heh, heh, heh. I know it's somewhat unrelated, but have you ever been taking Roman home after a bro-date and have the "marker" for the drop-off sitting in front of some parked cars? Roman will say "Good bye, NB." or something similarly European sounding, and then punch Niko in the face, push him out the car, and then exit out the driver side door. Awesome.
---
Lakitu is a jerk. He lives in a cloud and throws AIDS at decent, hardworking Americans. 9722942370
#4mrolympia78Posted 5/12/2012 9:56:17 AM
just load up all cars with a paki bomb, that'll teach 'em.
---
Gary Barta, please hire an real football coach, not someone only interested in collecting his paycheck and half-assing it the rest of the time. started 11/30/11
#5KazuyasanPosted 5/13/2012 12:25:01 AM
dtmr posted...
Heh, heh, heh. I know it's somewhat unrelated, but have you ever been taking Roman home after a bro-date and have the "marker" for the drop-off sitting in front of some parked cars? Roman will say "Good bye, NB." or something similarly European sounding, and then punch Niko in the face, push him out the car, and then exit out the driver side door. Awesome.

Lol apparently they do that, I had Packie and Dwayne do that to me.
---
Snake to Paramedic: Are you saying you wanna have my baby?
Me: o_0
#6MGSFAN612Posted 5/13/2012 10:36:49 PM
No they don't. Normal peds will only try to steal back their own car or try to kill you if you crash into their car or run them over/shoot/fight them. Gang members will frequently try to pull you out of your car to kill you if you are already in an altrecication with them or for any of the reasons normal peds would. The only thing close to peds randomly stealing your car is cops who are patrolling on foot stealing cars parked in your parking spot(where you can save cars) to chase you.
---
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."-Edmund Burke
PSN: MGSFAN612 MGO: Cobra316
#7gilyPosted 5/14/2012 9:21:03 PM
I had given money to a homeless man and then got in a car and accidentally hit a cab drivers vehicle. Cab driver got out, yanked me out of the car and preceded to wail on me.
Homeless man I had given money to, came over and beat the cab driver to death. I chuckled as I drove off.
#8KazuyasanPosted 5/16/2012 5:03:19 PM
gily posted...
I had given money to a homeless man and then got in a car and accidentally hit a cab drivers vehicle. Cab driver got out, yanked me out of the car and preceded to wail on me.
Homeless man I had given money to, came over and beat the cab driver to death. I chuckled as I drove off.

LOL
---
Snake to Paramedic: Are you saying you wanna have my baby?
Me: o_0