This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Fly the Co-Op still possible?

#1VintusPosted 7/15/2012 11:53:37 AM
I'm trying to fill out all of my achievements for GTA IV. Don't ask why I'm so masochistic, I just am.

But it appears that I get saddled with one or two twelve year-olds when I go for one of these records, as the game is quite old and most people who care about it have moved on. I have no friends who would want to help me with it, even though that would be great to have.

If I just try over and over and over again, is there a chance I'll get it? Or is there something else I can do?
---
Squee!
#2Rift_TripperPosted 7/21/2012 1:43:10 AM
Yeah i also wanted to get this to but have no idea how :/
#3midnyghtsson265Posted 7/21/2012 4:13:18 AM
I'll help...send me a FR.
---
XBL Gamertag- BKB Black Steel
Main Pawn-Jasmine (Fighter) - Lvl 150+
#4Vintus(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2012 12:24:36 PM
ok, sent.
---
Squee!
#5Rift_TripperPosted 7/21/2012 5:47:05 PM
If you guys havent done it im down too. Send me a FR to Rift Tripper
#6rdnythesaviorPosted 7/24/2012 8:15:48 PM
I can help get these achievements, when I'm online. All I ask is that you don't blow up my inbox with requests if you see that I'm online. Just send one, and if I can play I'll respond.

GT is in the Sig.
---
"I don't want to say 'I Told You So' ...so, Welcome to Miami!"
GT: rodneythesavior
#7CrimsonCorpPosted 7/26/2012 11:36:09 AM
GT: Crimson corp

I'm also interested if you guys need help.
#8Vintus(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2012 1:38:18 PM
Sorry, I tried it for a while and then gave up. But I've been picking away at it again. I'll shoot out invites next time I sit down at the console.

I can drive the car and get into the helicopter reliably at the 1 minute mark, which is an important bit. The plan would be to have two people in a car rush toward the base as normal and two more fly there in the chopper, then land on the roof. One team works down, the other up. Then you hope the boat spawns - you can assign someone to stand around where it spawns, or just have someone good with a rocket launcher shoot rockets at it.

There's a video of it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCAKTs8oyCk
---
Squee!
#9Vintus(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2012 4:45:34 PM
I've done Deal Breakers and NOOSE. Just need Bomb Da Base II.
---
Squee!