checkpoints=/= saves?

#1pairenoidPosted 9/13/2011 12:13:12 PM
how do i know if the game is saving
up till know i just alt f4 after a check point but i had to repeat many quests, start in random locations?!
---
this songs bass hit me harder than my alcoholic stepdad
#2JokerxDragonPosted 9/13/2011 12:16:19 PM
The game spawns you depending on what quest you are tracking when you load, the checkpoints are the save points.
---
I love when people yell "throw it!" when a player scoops up a ground ball in baseball, like the player isn't aware of the fact they need to throw it.
#3ShannonKasullPosted 9/13/2011 12:16:35 PM
Esc and quit game saves for me everytime.
#4JokerxDragonPosted 9/13/2011 12:20:36 PM
ShannonKasull posted...
Esc and quit game saves for me everytime.

This works too. Word of warning though, don't do it before turning in fetch quests, the ones that have you go retrieve this and that, if you quit and save while you have the item before you turn it in, when you load you will have to go get it again.
---
I love when people yell "throw it!" when a player scoops up a ground ball in baseball, like the player isn't aware of the fact they need to throw it.
#5pairenoid(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2011 12:31:19 PM
is there any "save" text cuz i know the checkpoint doesnt always work

i just returned a teddy bear n quit through menu, hpoefully it works..
---
#6F_WolfPosted 9/13/2011 1:26:02 PM
pairenoid posted...
how do i know if the game is saving
up till know i just alt f4 after a check point but i had to repeat many quests, start in random locations?!

You exited the game with alt f4. Obviously this is not the proper way to exit a application. If you quit thru the menu like a normal person the game would save.
#7pairenoid(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2011 2:48:43 PM
this game is F*#@*%(@%I*@(%*%( ing pissing me off

i did 4 quests all completed, than the last one was the teddy bear

i save quit through menu, i come back and the only quest complete is the teddy bear, which i did last

im so sick of this i been playing the beginning side quests for 3 days
---
#8JokerxDragonPosted 9/13/2011 2:50:25 PM
Did you actually turn in these quests? Or did you quit once you completed the objective before returning to the NPC's?
---
#9pairenoid(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2011 2:56:19 PM
i thought i did but i guess not, i thought that you said it wont auto save until i turn in any quest, i did like 4 quests, up until the point of returning them

o well my mistake

but stilll a s*****y save system lol
---