Where's the shack on the north road?

#1Lord BladePosted 9/25/2011 3:12:59 PM
*Spoilers*

Got a radio signal about some guy hiding in a shack on the north road.
Where is that exactly?
---
Are today's games made for 1 armed, drunken kids with downs-syndrome? - krazy168
The politically correct term is "casual gamer" - wubikens
#2STG DeathbotPosted 9/25/2011 3:29:42 PM
Which act are you referring to because I don't recall this transmission.
---
Wolfdale e8400 @ 3.6GHz OC'd | 4GB Mushkin RAM | eVGA GTX 260 896MB VRAM 576/1242/1998 OC'd to 732/1457/2360
#3Lord Blade(Topic Creator)Posted 9/25/2011 3:36:00 PM
Transmission was in a bunker on the north east coast.

It said he's hiding out in a shack on the north road. I haven't been able to find it.
---
Are today's games made for 1 armed, drunken kids with downs-syndrome? - krazy168
The politically correct term is "casual gamer" - wubikens
#4WhiteTigerShiroPosted 9/26/2011 5:39:30 AM
He's probably the guy you bump into on the way from one gas station to the other.
---
"Not all who wander are lost."
http://whitetigershiro.blogspot.com/
#5lesarchPosted 9/26/2011 5:51:49 AM
White Tiger Shiro posted...
He's probably the guy you bump into on the way from one gas station to the other.

Isn't that the west road?
---
God made mankind. But everything else is made in China.
#6pezizzlePosted 9/26/2011 8:27:44 AM
Actually he is probably thinking of the lifeguard shack dude. Only him and the insulin brother broadcast to the radios.
#7hustlin_pimpstePosted 9/26/2011 9:02:28 AM
Is the North Road the one where Jin and her dad have the workshop? All I can think of though is the guy asking for alcohol in one of the bars, but iirc he may be closer to to the hotel than the North road.
---
Project Zomboid - Go, support it now.
Terraria - Stop reading this and go buy it.
#8WhiteTigerShiroPosted 9/26/2011 9:06:32 PM
"Isn't that the west road?"
It's possible that he used to be in that blue shack kinda SE of Jin and her dad's job (which currently just has zombies and an ID Card), and was later moved to his current place (probably because they figured it would flow better with the quest Sinamoi sends you on). In either case, it wouldn't be the first time the dialogue doesn't quite match with the actual gameplay (such as the guy who says a spade OR shovel will do, but you can only complete the quest with a spade). So I still think it's that guy.
---
"Not all who wander are lost."
http://whitetigershiro.blogspot.com/
#9SplifPosted 9/26/2011 9:18:54 PM
I know in the resort there is a guy in the south east corner of the map, you hear him on the radio. He gives you a truck but to get back to the Tower you need to drive all the way around from the 2nd gas station
---
There is no settling down! This is blood for blood and by the gallons. This is the old days, the bad days, the all or nothing days. They're back!
#10TheSocialBunnyPosted 9/26/2011 9:26:02 PM(edited)
In the Resort, there are 6 radio messages for help that I know of:

Danny (Too Much Sugar Side Quest. Brother is located a bit North-East from Kim the water girl)
Omar (Hit & Run Side Quest. Located in one of the Bungalows by the Hotel)
Richard (House of Surprises Side Quest. Located on the beach far North-East of the map)
Jose (Unlocks the Bunker at the lower left of the Resort Map)
Steve (Defending his home from a zombie attack in Bungalow #10)
Harlan (Hiding out on a shack by the road to the far west of the Resort Map)

I think that's all of them at least... actually, I can't remember if Harlan actually gives a radio message, but I just listed it in case.