What would be the best mods for each weapon?

#1RaydricLordPosted 11/1/2011 12:29:26 AM
Something like Pick-a-choo with Pick of Destiny.

I currently have Shocking Crowbar Mod on an Orange Crowbar.
#2STG DeathbotPosted 11/1/2011 3:30:18 PM(edited)
Deathstalker on Zed's Demise
Hot Rod on Tijuana Machete
Phoenix on Viking of the South
Tesla on Gabriel's Sledgehammer
Magic Wand on Pick of Destiny

Past that, I don't really know.
---
Wolfdale e8400 @ 3.6GHz OC'd | 4GB Mushkin RAM | eVGA GTX 260 896MB VRAM 576/1242/1998 OC'd to 732/1457/2360
#3Smug_DucklingPosted 11/1/2011 7:25:56 PM
Magic Wand Gabriel's Hammer quite a potent weapon.
#4WongsterPosted 11/1/2011 7:37:40 PM

An interesting thing to know about this is that, despite Hot Rod being fire element, it does not set zombies on fire on critical or on poisoned zombies. This really put me off because I was so hyped up about setting zombies on fire as Logan with that crazy +10% crit the Hot Rod gives.

A few others that I find rather nice:
Gordon's Revenge on any Crowbar.
Heavy Duty on Metal Kanabo.
Deathstalker on any Wakizashi.
---
Dominic : Why do you call yourself 'The Arcane'?!
Clyde: ...because it sounded badass? ~~~[The Dollhouse]~~~
#5CaiserZero27Posted 11/2/2011 12:27:40 AM
Old Smokey mod on the Tijuana Machete. Best electrical mod on a blade weapon.

IMO Tesla mod is better than the magic wand mod. When it crits, enemies also fly away.
---
"I'd hit it... LIKE THE FIST OF AN ANGRY GOD!"
"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
#6STG DeathbotPosted 11/3/2011 5:45:57 PM
Wongster posted...
An interesting thing to know about this is that, despite Hot Rod being fire element, it does not set zombies on fire on critical or on poisoned zombies. This really put me off because I was so hyped up about setting zombies on fire as Logan with that crazy +10% crit the Hot Rod gives..

Yes it does. I kept a Deadly Hot Rod Bolo Machete amongst my inventory strictly for poisoned zombies. It never failed to light any zombies on fire, though the fire on critical was touch and go.

My Hot Rod Tijuana Machete also lights zombies on fire without fail. I wonder why yours isn't acting as it should.
---
Wolfdale e8400 @ 3.6GHz OC'd | 4GB Mushkin RAM | eVGA GTX 260 896MB VRAM 576/1242/1998 OC'd to 732/1457/2360
#7WongsterPosted 11/3/2011 7:39:49 PM
STG Deathbot posted...
Yes it does. I kept a Deadly Hot Rod Bolo Machete amongst my inventory strictly for poisoned zombies. It never failed to light any zombies on fire, though the fire on critical was touch and go.

My Hot Rod Tijuana Machete also lights zombies on fire without fail. I wonder why yours isn't acting as it should.

.....Ok this is just dandy. My Hot Rod weapon doesn't light zombies on fire for some strange reason, yay me...
---
#8WongsterPosted 11/4/2011 2:22:33 AM
Oh, scratch that, the Hot Rod does light poisoned zombies on fire. I think I got confused because the zombie's body doesn't burn if it dies from a critical hit, unlike Torch/Phoenix mods that still light their dead bodies (durr hurr double negative) on fire on critical. On non-poisoned zombies it as as you say though- touch and go with no lighting on fire.
---
#9RaydricLord(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2011 9:08:31 PM
Does anyone got any ideas on guns?

By the way, I got my hands on an Old Smokey Bushmaster.
#10CaiserZero27Posted 11/7/2011 3:29:17 AM
RaydricLord posted...
Does anyone got any ideas on guns?

By the way, I got my hands on an Old Smokey Bushmaster.

for guns, there arent that many varieties. its either pride, striker, or detox. I guess its more of a preference thing. i personally prefer striker cause it lights stuff on fire :D
---
"I'd hit it... LIKE THE FIST OF AN ANGRY GOD!"
"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."