whats next?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: lalelulelosop

lalelulelosop
4 years ago#1
i beat last stand and did some rampages but now im bored of the game
PSN: Solid_Gabe136
http://youtu.be/TApqh73L0aU

User Info: SonofMetalGear

SonofMetalGear
4 years ago#2
drive around and listen to the radio stations and the callers and the radio station DJs in the game. I get a chuckle from listening to that stuff in the game.
Technically been an original G member since 1998 before CJayC left

User Info: GasmanOAV

GasmanOAV
4 years ago#3
Finish the side missions to build up your strength and wardrobe.

Rampages and Jumps. There is a Rampage on the east island off the end of the south bridge. You get to use the Minigun to blow up some cars within so many minutes. I love that one. You can do it over and over.

Do 3 saves so you can build up the 3 sets of weapons for random uses.

Try the Cheats. Pedestrians with weapons is fun to watch from a roof top.

For some reason when I do the Lower Wanted Level cheat the cops won't chase me anymore. They actually run from me if I shoot them. I will get a police bike and shoot a bike cop once and then follow him until he crashes. I will shoot a police car until it catches fire and blows up.
I'm not afraid to die. I just don't want it to be today.

lalelulelosop
4 years ago#4
SonofMetalGear posted...
drive around and listen to the radio stations and the callers and the radio station DJs in the game. I get a chuckle from listening to that stuff in the game.

thats what i did every mission lmao

lalelulelosop
4 years ago#5
GasmanOAV posted...
Finish the side missions to build up your strength and wardrobe.

Rampages and Jumps. There is a Rampage on the east island off the end of the south bridge. You get to use the Minigun to blow up some cars within so many minutes. I love that one. You can do it over and over.

Do 3 saves so you can build up the 3 sets of weapons for random uses.

Try the Cheats. Pedestrians with weapons is fun to watch from a roof top.

For some reason when I do the Lower Wanted Level cheat the cops won't chase me anymore. They actually run from me if I shoot them. I will get a police bike and shoot a bike cop once and then follow him until he crashes. I will shoot a police car until it catches fire and blows up.

do cheats even work in the DL version? i remember trying a weapon cheat but didnt work for some reason also i could use a map of rampages

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived