how far did you go? (trials) *major spoilers*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Heavy Rain
  3. how far did you go? (trials) *major spoilers*

User Info: anotherandomguy

anotherandomguy
6 years ago#1
I'm referring to the 5 trials Ethan had to go through. Did you do them all? Did you realize it just wasn't worth it and stopped?
For me I couldn't kill the guy (the 4th trial) When it came to killing another person, let alone someone with 2 kids, you realize your just as bad, if not worse then the killer. When the 5th trial came around I couldn't bring myself to drink the poison. I figured he had been through hell, and I felt that he really deserved to live. I had 3/5 clues and I thought it was enough.

However I will not go any further as to what happened, I just wanna know how far you went.
Simply because of the multiple endings I would rather not spoil them or have them spoiled for me so if you could refrain from posting how the game turned out i would greatly appreciate it.
PSN - TheAceOfGames

User Info: ChocOdin

ChocOdin
6 years ago#2
I got fried into cowardice and couldn't kill the drug dealer, but I did take the poison 3/5 as well
"You're not quite courageous enough to take that risk. You need to be a Badass first." -Persona 3

User Info: ryano23277

ryano23277
6 years ago#3
3/5 missed the Electricity one & shooting the dealer

User Info: MortalPixel

MortalPixel
6 years ago#4
I did all five, but I really did sit there with the game paused for 30 minutes thinking if I should kill the drug dealer.
"WHAT DID YOU SAY!? A horse wiener?! Now that's dangerous!! Guys! Don't let your guard down!"
AC:CF - FC:1848-5209-8550 , Name: Will , Town: Tazmilly

User Info: Omnislash28027

Omnislash28027
6 years ago#5
I didn't kill the guy either but there was many good reasons to. He was a drug dealer, it's possible the picture is fake and he doesn't have kids, he tried to kill you as well, you're son is your blood. I regretted the kill when I remembered there's a trophy for doing all 5 but I have to do another playthrough anyways.

I did drink the poison because of a trophy and just for the hell of it. You don't actually die (you did post spoilers in the title so deal with it)

I had 4/5 at the end.
PSN: TheHeartlessHero
F@H Team: 80269

User Info: 1EyedXand

1EyedXand
6 years ago#6
Passed them all. Man, is this game intense!!!
The gamers that don't enjoy the Adventure genre will never understand the gamers that do

User Info: Loose

Loose
6 years ago#7
My Ethan completed all the trials. As my mindset went, after feeling as though I didn't do enough to save Jason, I would do whatever was necessary to save Shaun. Redemption, if you will. BTW, killing the drug dealer was nicely done.

User Info: hyperius1

hyperius1
6 years ago#8
4/5. Couldn't kill the drug dealer. Did everything else though, including poison.
GT: Hyperius

User Info: AmuroRei78

AmuroRei78
6 years ago#9
I drove the highway, finished the power station, cut off my finger with a ax and sutchered with a hit ass pole, killed the drug dealer and didn't take the poison. I reasoned, I wouldn't have left my kid alone and ruined, just enough time to say goodbye. There HAD to be another way. turns out in my case it was. **** that drug dealer. everyone has a sad story in life. I honestly played the game, doing everything I would have had. But i never had second thoughts about killing that ******* dealer, especially after he tried to kill me.

User Info: MortalPixel

MortalPixel
6 years ago#10
The Drug dealer death scene... Is probably the best scene out of the entire game.
"WHAT DID YOU SAY!? A horse wiener?! Now that's dangerous!! Guys! Don't let your guard down!"
AC:CF - FC:1848-5209-8550 , Name: Will , Town: Tazmilly
  1. Boards
  2. Heavy Rain
  3. how far did you go? (trials) *major spoilers*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived