how far did you go? (trials) *major spoilers*

#1anotherandomguyPosted 2/23/2010 11:49:28 PM
I'm referring to the 5 trials Ethan had to go through. Did you do them all? Did you realize it just wasn't worth it and stopped?
For me I couldn't kill the guy (the 4th trial) When it came to killing another person, let alone someone with 2 kids, you realize your just as bad, if not worse then the killer. When the 5th trial came around I couldn't bring myself to drink the poison. I figured he had been through hell, and I felt that he really deserved to live. I had 3/5 clues and I thought it was enough.

However I will not go any further as to what happened, I just wanna know how far you went.
Simply because of the multiple endings I would rather not spoil them or have them spoiled for me so if you could refrain from posting how the game turned out i would greatly appreciate it.
---
PSN - TheAceOfGames
#2ChocOdinPosted 2/23/2010 11:50:55 PM
I got fried into cowardice and couldn't kill the drug dealer, but I did take the poison 3/5 as well
---
"You're not quite courageous enough to take that risk. You need to be a Badass first." -Persona 3
#3ryano23277Posted 2/23/2010 11:52:54 PM
3/5 missed the Electricity one & shooting the dealer
#4MortalPixelPosted 2/23/2010 11:54:18 PM
I did all five, but I really did sit there with the game paused for 30 minutes thinking if I should kill the drug dealer.
---
"WHAT DID YOU SAY!? A horse wiener?! Now that's dangerous!! Guys! Don't let your guard down!"
AC:CF - FC:1848-5209-8550 , Name: Will , Town: Tazmilly
#5Omnislash28027Posted 2/23/2010 11:54:26 PM
I didn't kill the guy either but there was many good reasons to. He was a drug dealer, it's possible the picture is fake and he doesn't have kids, he tried to kill you as well, you're son is your blood. I regretted the kill when I remembered there's a trophy for doing all 5 but I have to do another playthrough anyways.

I did drink the poison because of a trophy and just for the hell of it. You don't actually die (you did post spoilers in the title so deal with it)

I had 4/5 at the end.
---
PSN: TheHeartlessHero
F@H Team: 80269
#61EyedXandPosted 2/23/2010 11:54:31 PM
Passed them all. Man, is this game intense!!!
---
The gamers that don't enjoy the Adventure genre will never understand the gamers that do
#7LoosePosted 2/23/2010 11:54:56 PM
My Ethan completed all the trials. As my mindset went, after feeling as though I didn't do enough to save Jason, I would do whatever was necessary to save Shaun. Redemption, if you will. BTW, killing the drug dealer was nicely done.
#8hyperius1Posted 2/23/2010 11:55:06 PM
4/5. Couldn't kill the drug dealer. Did everything else though, including poison.
---
GT: Hyperius
#9AmuroRei78Posted 2/23/2010 11:55:55 PM
I drove the highway, finished the power station, cut off my finger with a ax and sutchered with a hit ass pole, killed the drug dealer and didn't take the poison. I reasoned, I wouldn't have left my kid alone and ruined, just enough time to say goodbye. There HAD to be another way. turns out in my case it was. **** that drug dealer. everyone has a sad story in life. I honestly played the game, doing everything I would have had. But i never had second thoughts about killing that ******* dealer, especially after he tried to kill me.
#10MortalPixelPosted 2/23/2010 11:56:13 PM
The Drug dealer death scene... Is probably the best scene out of the entire game.
---
"WHAT DID YOU SAY!? A horse wiener?! Now that's dangerous!! Guys! Don't let your guard down!"
AC:CF - FC:1848-5209-8550 , Name: Will , Town: Tazmilly