Lauren did i mess up with her? spoiler

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Heavy Rain
  3. Lauren did i mess up with her? spoiler
6 years ago#1

this is in the car when we are about to drown. i called her name a couple of times before i broke free but after i broke free all i did was save myself, was i able to save her if i tried harder. i felt really bad after that when i realized i didnt even try to save her? and another thing i beat the game with 4 characters alive and i didnt get the trophy. i had (spelling is off i know)jayden, ethian, madison, and shawn alive. but the only thing i can think of is that shawn doesnt count maybe?

6 years ago#2
Maybe you can. Maybe you should have tried a little harder.

It doesn't mean you're happy when you're not unhappy.
6 years ago#3

you need Scott alive for the climax. Also you have to help lauren out, not slap her.

6 years ago#4
i saved her...and also got the FOUR trophy your talkin about.........the trophy system is a joke. tho...
"that's so C-stick"
6 years ago#5
Wake up *****! The car is floodin! DID YOU HEAR ME WOMAN?!
6 years ago#6
I saved Lauren along with the people you mentioned and still didn't get the trophy. Though you need Lauren for one of the endings...
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden
6 years ago#7
Did you ever think about maybe untying Lauren's hands?

The People's Heel
6 years ago#8
I don't get how she didn't wake up after that torrent of water rushed into her face. Whatever, I didn't like her at all
"so whine about people whining
hypocrite"- FungusS
6 years ago#9
You need Shelby alive to get the trophy. Think about it. Keep all 4 characters alive. You control 4.

PSN: Sychosymatic
Platinum(s): Rock Band 2, Resident Evil 5, WWE LoW, Batman: AA, Uncharted 1 & 2
6 years ago#10
you need all playable characters in the last scene..apparently.its not enough for them to be alive
  1. Boards
  2. Heavy Rain
  3. Lauren did i mess up with her? spoiler

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived