question about leaving fingerprints *spoilers*

#1AbhiPosted 2/26/2010 6:04:05 PM
If I dont clean any of them, what will happen afterwards or will the story just continue

---
Depends on my mood
#2The Shadow of AuronPosted 2/26/2010 6:04:45 PM
You'll get questioned the police, that's all.

I remember when I did it, I was so sure I got them all. Then I left the shop and the camera showed me the window. I was kicking myself.
---
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b99/TheShadowOfAuron/sig.gif
LUE's Official Akira Yamaoka / Natalia Tena fanboy
#3VinCon01Posted 2/26/2010 6:06:22 PM
I remember when I did it, I was so sure I got them all. Then I left the shop and the camera showed me the window. I was kicking myself.

Same here. Of all the places to forget, why did it have to be the most obvious freaking place -_-

---
"I. AM GOING. TO DIE. BECAUSE EVERYTHING. IS THE ****. ON FIRE." - Asuka Langley Soryu, Shinji Just Snaps and Totally Wails on Everything.
#4dyeformoiPosted 2/26/2010 7:46:27 PM
I wiped down everything and still wound up in police station...so I don't think it matters....guess the developers were assuming that everyone would miss something
---
GT/PSN - Grizmal
#5CyberLance26Posted 2/26/2010 7:49:24 PM
I forgot about the Bathroom door. :(
#6ForcefulBootPosted 2/26/2010 7:49:27 PM
I got everything, including the bathroom. Then apparently there was a second phone, or something that appeared to be a phone that was touched most likely by the girl. Ahhh... Yes the phone in the office, why did I miss that? lolz
---
gigabyte ma790fxt-ud5p, AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE, Patriot DDR3, Radeon 4890, Powerbird 900 watt
#7stickystainesPosted 2/26/2010 8:12:00 PM
******END GAME SHELBY SPOILERS*******

Not sure if you actually use the phone when you are controlling Shelby at the Manford scene, but in the ending he calls the police himself so he has an excuse to GTFO and so Lauren doesn't call the police. If he actually didn't touch the phone while you were controlling him. I guess that is a clue to user that shelby is the killer.
---
SF4: Balrog/Seth/Blanka T6: Dragunov/Bryan/Steve Karnov's Revenge: Zazie/Lee/Mizoguchi
#8orangeneePosted 2/26/2010 8:12:59 PM
I missed the door handle, which was a DUH!!! moment to say the least.
---
Reason? Concise arguments? Well ordered thoughts? On GFAQS? Clearly you are a lunatic sir!
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30
#9Ackel13XIIIPosted 2/26/2010 8:15:17 PM
I wiped down everything and still wound up in police station...so I don't think it matters....guess the developers were assuming that everyone would miss something

That didn't happen for me. Shelby was never questioned the way I played it.
---
"I am the villain of the story."
#10ZombieLover84Posted 2/26/2010 8:19:56 PM
You can get everything, and it totally depends on what you do during the scene. Here is a list

First, do not go to the bathroom at all.

Let's get the obvious out of the way.

Phone from the customer calling (even if you try and not answer it, Lauren will step in and do it. Must wipe off)

Phone in back (even if Shelby did touch the phone and you didn't do it, Lauren still tries to call the police, which is why it isn't a plothole...)

Your shot glass (note if you are not sure, wipe off both, worry not about the achohol bottle, you or Lauren never touch it.)

Magnifying glass
Front door
The glass paine that Lauren leans on when you get there

Ballerina toy

Anything else that Lauren leans on or touchs

Note that the window in the back, don't need to worry about, Lauren never goes back and touches it, like she does the phone.
---
PSN - ZombieLover84