So I never saw Madison get naked...**Spoilers**

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Heavy Rain
  3. So I never saw Madison get naked...**Spoilers**

User Info: tad77

tad77
6 years ago#1
Just finished it last night on my first play through. I ended up taking the drink from the mad doc, next minute I'm tied up on a bed and he tries to do me over with a power drill! Classic! Anyway I lost that fight and DIED!

I'm going to run through it again today and NOT accept the drink and see what happens.

Am I right in thinking I can just start that scene from the chapter select, do things differently, and then carry on playing it to the end? I can't do something different in one scene and then jump to another?

Great game! Only took me two night sessions to finish but enjoyed every minute. I love the moral dilemmas it puts you in!
PSN: sid77

User Info: AlphaWhelp

AlphaWhelp
6 years ago#2
you end up in the fight scene anyway unless you sneak out, just fyi

User Info: JubeiKibagami

JubeiKibagami
6 years ago#3
the best part is where you go the full strip for paco and as u are dancing with ur ass all over the place and paco is facing in as u are about to grab the lamp but dont it has shots all over so u can have a good fap like i did

User Info: Devil_Dan

Devil_Dan
6 years ago#4
The first Madison chapter has a shower scene. How did you miss that?

User Info: DarkDeadlyCages

DarkDeadlyCages
6 years ago#5
Shower scene
Paco at Blue Lagoon when he wants you to strip
Sex scene

I think that's it? But it's also 3 times more than she needed to be naked. But her being a girl they just had to make sure she got her "I'm almost gonna get raped by creepy dude!" and "I'm gonna strip lol!" scenes.

User Info: tad77

tad77
6 years ago#6
You mean the first chapter in the apartment where she is attacked has a shower scene!? Not sure how I missed that tbh. Before I knew it I was being attacked and then she woke up.

Just shows you do need multiple play throughs I guess!
PSN: sid77

DarkDeadlyCages
6 years ago#7
I'm assuming you also picked not to kiss on the hot and steamy scene, if you will.
And hit Paco with the lamp after unbuttoning your shirt.

User Info: wishmaster0912

wishmaster0912
6 years ago#8
Can you get her fully naked in the strip scene? i did hit Paco when she was in bra and panties.

User Info: Dark Angel 13

Dark Angel 13
6 years ago#9
This topic makes me sad.
Nulle e reale, tutto e lecito
PSN: Kotiro_

DarkDeadlyCages
6 years ago#10
Most you can do is down to juts panties. Only reason I actually did it is cuz my friend said he only undid her shirt lol. So of course I had to be "THAT guy"
  1. Boards
  2. Heavy Rain
  3. So I never saw Madison get naked...**Spoilers**

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived