So I never saw Madison get naked...**Spoilers**

#1tad77Posted 2/28/2010 6:18:26 AM
Just finished it last night on my first play through. I ended up taking the drink from the mad doc, next minute I'm tied up on a bed and he tries to do me over with a power drill! Classic! Anyway I lost that fight and DIED!

I'm going to run through it again today and NOT accept the drink and see what happens.

Am I right in thinking I can just start that scene from the chapter select, do things differently, and then carry on playing it to the end? I can't do something different in one scene and then jump to another?

Great game! Only took me two night sessions to finish but enjoyed every minute. I love the moral dilemmas it puts you in!
---
PSN: sid77
#2AlphaWhelpPosted 2/28/2010 6:20:01 AM
you end up in the fight scene anyway unless you sneak out, just fyi
#3JubeiKibagamiPosted 2/28/2010 6:20:23 AM
the best part is where you go the full strip for paco and as u are dancing with ur ass all over the place and paco is facing in as u are about to grab the lamp but dont it has shots all over so u can have a good fap like i did
#4Devil_DanPosted 2/28/2010 6:31:52 AM
The first Madison chapter has a shower scene. How did you miss that?
#5DarkDeadlyCagesPosted 2/28/2010 6:42:02 AM
Shower scene
Paco at Blue Lagoon when he wants you to strip
Sex scene

I think that's it? But it's also 3 times more than she needed to be naked. But her being a girl they just had to make sure she got her "I'm almost gonna get raped by creepy dude!" and "I'm gonna strip lol!" scenes.
#6tad77(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2010 7:00:23 AM
You mean the first chapter in the apartment where she is attacked has a shower scene!? Not sure how I missed that tbh. Before I knew it I was being attacked and then she woke up.

Just shows you do need multiple play throughs I guess!
---
PSN: sid77
#7DarkDeadlyCagesPosted 2/28/2010 7:01:47 AM
I'm assuming you also picked not to kiss on the hot and steamy scene, if you will.
And hit Paco with the lamp after unbuttoning your shirt.
#8wishmaster0912Posted 2/28/2010 7:07:06 AM
Can you get her fully naked in the strip scene? i did hit Paco when she was in bra and panties.
#9Dark Angel 13Posted 2/28/2010 7:11:23 AM
This topic makes me sad.
---
Nulle e reale, tutto e lecito
PSN: Kotiro_
#10DarkDeadlyCagesPosted 2/28/2010 7:14:43 AM
Most you can do is down to juts panties. Only reason I actually did it is cuz my friend said he only undid her shirt lol. So of course I had to be "THAT guy"