This "game" is incredibly boring.

#1MalumbrusPosted 3/29/2012 1:47:26 PM
For as much control as it gives you, you can't really do anything. It's basically an interactive movie where you control the most mundane actions like turning a doorknob. I'm at the power plant now and I'm getting really tired of doing things like opening a door, picking up a match, lighting it, shaking the controller (the movement detection is dodgy at best) to put it out, etc. I feel like I'm playing a much more elaborate version of Dragon's Lair. It's like all the timed button pressing of Indigo Prophecy or Shenmue without any of the other gameplay elements that made those games interesting and fun.

I'm glad I only borrowed a PS3 and this game because if this is the kind of exclusive crap the console gets, I'd say I chose wisely with my XBox.
---
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.
#2Social DefectPosted 3/29/2012 3:23:28 PM
Eh, I just recently bought a ps3 for the exclusives, so I wont miss out on anything im interested in. I actually enjoyed this game, but maybe im just easier to please. I certainly understand where youre coming from though.
---
Where is my mind?
#3MisterSpykerPosted 3/29/2012 3:56:36 PM

I'd say I chose wisely with my XBox.

We see you trollin'.. We hatin'
---
If you're being insulted after playing with someone online, then congratulations! You're probably doing something right.
#4Social DefectPosted 3/29/2012 4:07:38 PM
MisterSpyker posted...

Trollin', or stating an opinion?
---
Where is my mind?
#5TrulyEpicLawlsPosted 3/29/2012 6:16:01 PM
MisterSpyker posted...
trollin'

When people say this, it is always ironic.

People who call strangers 'trolls' are the worst 'trolls'. If 'trolls' even exist.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEyKFkkcHAc
#6MisterSpykerPosted 3/30/2012 4:32:42 AM

MisterSpyker posted...

Trollin', or stating an opinion?

XBox dissing a PS3 exclusive sounds pretty much like trolling.

MisterSpyker posted...
trollin'

When people say this, it is always ironic.

People who call strangers 'trolls' are the worst 'trolls'. If 'trolls' even exist.

Unless you knew what trolling means. Trolling is when you purposedly try to make someone angry just for your amusement. I'm not doing that, but it seems to me that TC is.
---
If you're being insulted after playing with someone online, then congratulations! You're probably doing something right.
#7TrulyEpicLawlsPosted 3/30/2012 7:10:04 AM
MisterSpyker posted...
Unless you knew what trolling means. Trolling is when you purposedly try to make someone angry just for your amusement. I'm not doing that, but it seems to me that TC is.

Oh geez. I hate when people do this.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEyKFkkcHAc
#8BodeciaBustPosted 3/30/2012 11:31:23 AM
Trolls do exist, but I'd bet my house on there being FAR fewer than people think (if you exclude people who label others as trolls).

Also, just because one person chose to be 'offended', or worse speaking for others when they personally are unaffected, does not make it trolling.
#9MisterSpykerPosted 3/31/2012 5:46:53 AM

MisterSpyker posted...

Oh geez. I hate when people do this.

You mean use logic?

Anywho, I was just saying what it smelled like when I entered the topic, and it smelled like trolling... Maybe it's not, but it sure sounds like it to me.
---
#10TrulyEpicLawlsPosted 3/31/2012 7:55:07 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]