Cheap rip off.. GUYBRUSH THREEPWOOD forever !

#1lime05Posted 3/22/2008 10:30:24 PM

I wouldn't be able to play this without the overwhelming sense of soulessness.

#2kathPosted 3/24/2008 3:40:50 AM
Yep, no doubt... they could use their resources to try to create something new, but instead they just decide to copy (and badly) one of the greatest games of all time.
I havent't finished it yet, so I feel like I am going to find a bad rip-off murray too... like a tap dancing patella :P
#3Old_GooseberryPosted 3/26/2008 9:24:35 AM
Theres noway anyone can deny this is a rip off of monkey island... not a very good ripoff unfortunately either.
#4Mr_EarlPosted 4/13/2008 12:09:29 AM

I have not played it, but from looking at the pics and videos I get this feeling of deja vu. We don't want a rip off, give us MI5!!!

#5denhalenPosted 4/14/2008 4:23:09 AM
Lucas Arts set with Monkey Island a standard in Click and Point adventures. With both the great scenery and the sense of humor. It game was able to use characters over and over again in new games.

I haven't played Jack Keane yet, only a demo. But it is really like Monkey Island. If Lucas Arts would make a new one, it would look and feel like that one.
#6palataPosted 4/16/2008 5:30:06 PM

kath posted...
Yep, no doubt... they could use their resources to try to create something new, but instead they just decide to copy (and badly) one of the greatest games of all time.
I havent't finished it yet, so I feel like I am going to find a bad rip-off murray too... like a tap dancing patella :P

I did enjoy Monkey Island!!!You wouldn´t recommend this game??Thanks for your opinion