find a way to cross the junk chasm

#1smoke300Posted 9/16/2008 2:30:24 PM

Topic

How?

#2ejmonkey4Posted 9/16/2008 2:38:49 PM
im having so much trouble with this crap to its retarded. i got past the first part but when you have to force grip that piece of metal and force it down i can make it acroos to it but i can never get on the other side. ive been stuck on the level for like 2 hours because of the hard jumping thats required. wtf lucasarts?
#3CrimsonpugTwoPosted 9/16/2008 2:40:39 PM

Electrify the "jet" engine on the left side of the map.

This will spawn an electric "Rancor" (I'm not sure what its officially called)

After you defeat this, go up the right side of the map then head towards the pillar being heated by the engine. Use force grab to cause the pillar to fall. Then you have to jump onto that pillar from where you pulled it down.

#4OrcsP2Posted 9/16/2008 2:41:17 PM
this level is the most hated for me..,
#5ejmonkey4Posted 9/16/2008 2:43:32 PM
CrimsonpugTwo posted...

After you defeat this, go up the right side of the map then head towards the pillar being heated by the engine. Use force grab to cause the pillar to fall. Then you have to jump onto that pillar from where you pulled it down.

good post. i am past that though any help with the second part of that crossing? with the metal you have to force grip

#6CrimsonpugTwoPosted 9/16/2008 2:47:53 PM
ejmonkey4 posted...
CrimsonpugTwo posted...

good post. i am past that though any help with the second part of that crossing? with the metal you have to force grip

If you are having trouble reaching that bridge.. do a double jump, then do a slide/charge move (its the LB on the 360.. I'm assuming its the L1 on PS3 controlers?)

#7AjugalPosted 9/16/2008 3:09:05 PM
don't forget to grab the sith robe Holocron that is over there
---
PSN:Ajugal
X360:Ajugal
#8Shenaniganz84Posted 9/16/2008 3:20:40 PM
don't forget that you can dash in the air, even after a double jump