So...anakin was conceived of midi-chlorians by Darth Plagueis?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
  3. So...anakin was conceived of midi-chlorians by Darth Plagueis?
7 years ago#1
If I'm getting this right..
---
bungee jumping. without a bungee cord.
epic.
- OnePolishGuy
7 years ago#2
I've been led to believe Anakin was conveived of midi-chlorians by Darth Sidious.
---
92% of teenagers have turned to rap. If you're one of the 8% that still listens to real music, copy/paste this to your signature.
7 years ago#3
lol wut?
7 years ago#4
According to something I read, Darth Plagueis was working on a project to make a kid be born from the midiclhorians without the need of a father. It appears that yes Anakin was the result of that project.
---
"Turn me, Dooku. I beg you. Show me the greatness of the dark side." - Yoda to Dooku
7 years ago#5
I've been meaning to ask killing....what is your sig from?
---
It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed humans by the THOUSANDS!!! Look at me!!! I am sublime!! I am the TRUE face of evil!!!
7 years ago#6
Anyone have a link that this information is canon? From my understanding there's no canon explanation for his birth (other that he was conceived by the midi-chlorians themselves as foretold by the Jedi prohecy explain in AOTC)....but of course I may be wrong.
7 years ago#7
Anakin was conceived of midi-chlorians, but the fact that he was created by Plagueis/Sidious is an outright fabrication that happened to be widely spread.

There is nothing to suggest anything other than the Force itself was involved in Anakin's conception.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: Exodus33
7 years ago#8
well, it hasnt been confirmed, but it is what most star wars fans believe. But it was actually sidius who did, when he stole his masters project. Also when qui-gon asks shmi in episode 1 she said that there was no father and one day she was suddenly pregnant. So it is very likely
7 years ago#9
I believe it was Sidious' master plan, he knew what he was doing right from the beginning.
---
92% of teenagers have turned to rap. If you're one of the 8% that still listens to real music, copy/paste this to your signature.
7 years ago#10
I don't understand how Plagueis was ever credited with this anyway.

Plagueis death was between 52 BBY and 46BBY, whereas Anakin wasn't born until 41 BBY. That's a long pregnancy for poor ol' Shmi.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
  3. So...anakin was conceived of midi-chlorians by Darth Plagueis?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived