Is there an INVINCIBILITY cheat in this game???

#1fannboyPosted 11/10/2008 3:30:26 AM
The ones posted on the cheats page is wrong.

Anyone knows if the game still has an invincibility cheat or none at all?

Thanks
#2Master_SmidgePosted 11/10/2008 4:30:22 PM
1. The cheat disables saves. (and if you complain you probably don't know how to experience a game properly)

2.I don't know the code, but search at the bottom of the page and find the offical cheat topic. If it's still on the topic list.
---
10/16/08:The day Gamefaqs stood still
Recommend me a new second part for my sig. If I use it, you get a cookie!
#3BongSabrePosted 11/14/2008 2:47:03 PM
Yeah, just found this yesterday:
1) Go to Input Cheats.
2) Type IPH4I1A71IFE.
3 Press X.

Guaranteed.
---
I am Jack's complete disregard for public safety.
#4RackPosted 11/14/2008 2:51:19 PM
1. The cheat disables saves. (and if you complain you probably don't know how to experience a game properly)

That's right! Don't you know games should be about misery and suffering? What you think they're supposed to be fun? What the hell would be the point of that? No, they're there to make the rest of your life seem better by comparison. Now take the ***** design like a man!
---
Logical Fallacy #5: The few are the same as the whole.
Some Elbonians are animal rights activists. Others wear fur coats. Therefore Elbonians are hypocrites.
#5SaiyanFusionPosted 11/14/2008 3:05:00 PM
There is an invincibility cheat...for the Wii version. If you activate cheats, you also disable saves and achievements, so there's really no point in using cheats. If you can't beat the game without cheats, you need to re-work your strategy and try again. Playing with cheats on gets really boring because everything is way too easy. I beat the game 100% and got all achievements WITHOUT CHEATING ONCE! ALL IT TAKES IS STRATEGY (TRIAL AND ERROR).
#6SeanbtwoPosted 11/14/2008 3:39:12 PM
Well arent you special
#7Master_SmidgePosted 11/14/2008 7:37:41 PM
That's right! Don't you know games should be about misery and suffering? What you think they're supposed to be fun? What the hell would be the point of that? No, they're there to make the rest of your life seem better by comparison. Now take the ***** design like a man!

Misery and suffering? There is no fun. I repeat. NO FUN, in fighting enemies without the risk of them killing you. What's next? Put cheats in Dead Rising? Is that it? I imagine you think the game is too hard. If you can't beat this game, then I extremely pity you. Since that's probably not the case, you think it'd be fun. All it would do is raise your playtime for about 3 minutes, then you'd think it was a waste of time.

Oh damn, see what you made me do? Now I'm in rant mode. I hate being in rant mode.
---
#8RackPosted 11/15/2008 12:05:21 AM
There certainly is fun in playing without the risk of death, and really that's how the game works. It's not well balanced or designed enough to present a fun challenge but you can just cut loose and enjoy flinging helpless enemies about. Until you come across a section involving useless game design. Good games are a whole lot more fun if they are challenging, bad games a whole lot less fun.
---
Logical Fallacy #5: The few are the same as the whole.
Some Elbonians are animal rights activists. Others wear fur coats. Therefore Elbonians are hypocrites.
#9bookewormPosted 11/16/2008 1:34:56 PM
Ok, so aside from personal opinions on the value of such a code, do we have confirmation on Bong Sabre's code?

---
Lasciate orne speranza, voi ch'intrate.
#10Master_SmidgePosted 11/16/2008 2:00:19 PM
^It doesn't work. Tried it several days ago. By now I hoped this topic would be long gone.
---