Post and ask your DOM1 Questions here..

#1Dimon101Posted 9/4/2011 8:45:02 AM
Post your questions here. Ill try to answer them. Im requesting this topic to be stickyed when i get my first question. If i don't get a question, ill post one myself i figured out in the game shortly...
---
"What's with the Hand-Nose thing?" ~ Wein Cruz talking about Hans from Growlanser Generations
#2Dimon101(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2011 8:51:32 AM
Question:

i want to increase my spell levels. I got "xx" amount of points,but i cannot increase them. Why?

Answer:

Not only do you need enough spell points, but you also need the matching spell on a scroll. Scrolls are required to level spells. Think of it like finding out how to make it more powerful by "studying it in further detail". Kinda like studying for a test. The more you study an answer, the more likely you will get it right on the exam.
---
"What's with the Hand-Nose thing?" ~ Wein Cruz talking about Hans from Growlanser Generations
#3Dimon101(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2011 8:55:35 AM
Question:

Where can i purchase spell scrolls? I really need them badly..

Answer:

You can purchase alot of them at the church (depending what type of character you play as). Good character buy them from the holy clergyman at the holy church. Evil characters buy them at the Unholy Church. They both sell the same scrolls with the exception of blood scrolls as they tend to sell them more in unholy churches. You can buy some as a good character, i believe, in a more advanced chapter, but that is a rumour. When i confirm it, i will post on here.
---
#4Dimon101(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2011 7:40:37 PM(edited)
Question:

I noticed someone asked this and ill try to answer it in my best opinion, and what ive heard....

"Was the minstreal in Avon song translated to english?"

Answer:

YES! He does in my version of the game, which is 1.11

He sings this. And to make sure, i listened to it 7 times to write it down:

"For I have loved you sooo long, delighted in your company....."

In my best opinion, and it is in english, this is what i heard him say in my game. Enjoy! So, Stepswordman, i answered your question, so if you ever read this forum again, i was happy to help you out on your question.
---
#5Dimon101(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2011 7:51:07 AM
Confirmed:

You can buy blood scrolls in Chapter 2 from Ligeia, The Trader in the unholy church. Although she only has one blood scroll spell i can purchase on my good character, she does sell them.
---
#6StepswordsmanPosted 9/6/2011 8:16:27 PM
You can also create scrolls with the "Create Random Scroll" and "Create <school> Scroll> alchemy recipes. Since monsters tend to drop scrolls and money is expendable, this is a viable option.
---
Besides I or anyone else was flamming anyone.
#7Dimon101(Topic Creator)Posted 9/12/2011 11:12:29 AM
Yea...i agree, if you can find 3 of "XXX" type of magic scroll. Finding those exact recipe's for such scrolls seem hard though, as the scroll drops for the recipe's are random.
---
#8Dimon101(Topic Creator)Posted 9/12/2011 11:16:23 AM
Stepswordsman, if your still reading this forum, i have a question for you...do you have the "Time of Shadows -Dawn of Magic 2"? And, if you do, is it really possible to transfer your character from this game? Im thinking of purchasing the second game, if i can at least do that..
---
#9StepswordsmanPosted 9/15/2011 7:27:29 AM
Yes, you can import your character, since Time of Shadows is just an add-on. It just fell victim to the same idiotic marketing as the original game.
---
Besides I or anyone else was flamming anyone.
#10Dimon101(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2011 10:36:51 AM(edited)
Here's a new question that some people may get confused about:

Question:

In chapter 3, how do i escape the "furnace island trap"?

Answer:

Well, if you find yourself on this island, there is only 2 ways off:

Pay the jailer "SADAN" 100,000 (NOT RECOMENDED).

Work until you get 23-25 hot uranium rocks(you don't pick them up, you leave them next to the "furnace"). I did it to see if he does let you off if you work enough. He does. Make sure to go back to him and keep asking to get off the island. He will keep making excuses how lazy your character is and he will keep making you do work, but make sure to ASK him after you collect the current needed uranium rocks to the furnace.

Easter Egg: Sadam is a direct ripoff of SADAN HUSEIN, hiding weapon grade uranium factories (this whole scenario is a rip on him and how he wants to make money or weapons).
---