This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gracie Grace Trouble! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

#11marioguy356(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2008 3:56:45 PM
bump
#12SalogyPosted 11/28/2008 3:57:45 PM
You missed out on her clearance sale. Tough luck, next time don't Time Travel.
---
ACCF-Salogy in Dagon 3824-2012-3366
"In truth, they haven't been allowed for ages, we've just never enforced the rule" -SineNomine
#13marioguy356(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2008 4:04:00 PM
O shut up! You're just pissed because you're not smart enough to time travel. I have so much money I can whip my *** with it and you have **** because you're stubborn. Tough luck for you!
#14GraffitinTrixxxPosted 11/28/2008 4:05:07 PM
Things become sold out for sales. Before a sale, there are few things to buy, but they are cheap. Don't worry, she'll get stuff back.
---
If you ever see me using improper grammar, you have automatically won a free Mercedes Benz. My assistant Candlejack will ensure that it is delivered to yo--
#15neb555Posted 11/28/2008 4:10:27 PM
O shut up! You're just pissed because you're not smart enough to time travel. I have so much money I can whip my *** with it and you have **** because you're stubborn. Tough luck for you!

now why would you ever want to whip your behind? Plus the money is bells, so that would kind of feel awkward...

Oh noes, I guess I'm not smart enough to time travel. Curse my stupid, "moral values" and "enjoyment of the game," these stupid things made me not know how to go to wii settings and change the clock! OH NOES!

Well, I guess I'll enjoy my **** which I earned with my stubborn honesty, if **** stands for millions of bells I made with turnips and foreign fruit.... I suppose I can take some comfort myself in my room filled with legitimate Gracie Grace furniture...
---
see quote
#16xRenkinxPosted 11/28/2008 4:10:47 PM

Being better than someone in a video game that involves raccoons building your house, and your neighbors being animals, doesn't make you tough big guy.

And Time Traveling is cheating, in my opinion so, it's actually you being dumb, by time traveling.
---
NEW ACCOUNT: TehBidoofKing
Wifi info in quote.
#17thepinkpigPosted 11/28/2008 4:12:38 PM
This has NOTHING to do with time traveling what on earth is everyone talking about!?
She is changing her items because of the season. IT takes a few days,
so if you want those items, time travel backward, if you want the new ones, time travel forward. It's just a few days, it has NOTHING to do with time traveling.
---
ACCF: 1333-1204-2694
Name: Caity Town: Folsom
#18neb555Posted 11/28/2008 4:26:59 PM
This has NOTHING to do with time traveling what on earth is everyone talking about!?
She is changing her items because of the season. IT takes a few days,

Well, we wouldn't know that since we don't time travel and Gracie Grace hasn't started changing... Only the time travelers would have that problem...
---
see quote
#19PortableBoredomPosted 11/28/2008 4:38:32 PM

The irony of the "not smart enough to time travel" bit here is delicious, considering you said "O" instead of "Oh", "whip my ***" instead of "wipe my ass", and also are under the impression that we give a **** that you time travel in the game because you're some impatient brat. Nobody is going to care that you fail at cheating, good day sir.
---
Pocket variations are available at the front desk.
http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/4983/portableboredompf5.gif
#20Mr RexPosted 11/28/2008 4:40:34 PM
Shakespeare said "O" a lot. Maybe whipping himself in the rear with money is a fetish, don't judge man.
---
0345-2777-7897
Jared in New York