Town Map Editor?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Crimson_KnightX

Crimson_KnightX
7 years ago#1
Is there such thing for this Wii version of Animal Crossing?
inb4hackerssuck
Green: ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] Red: [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ Blue: |||||||||||||||||||||||
Depending on Monitor Settings: Blue, Red, Green.

User Info: Alexcalibur

Alexcalibur
7 years ago#2
There is, a search for actoolkit might get it for you, but I don't remember the actual website name. But you'll need homebrew in order to copy the save game.
Ac info:Draco@Avalon 1503-8614-3493
Metroid:1675-7318-1986

Crimson_KnightX
7 years ago#3
Thanks.

How about if you download a Save File, Edit that and put it onto your Wii?
Green: ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] Red: [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ Blue: |||||||||||||||||||||||

User Info: Holy_Gamer_

Holy_Gamer_
7 years ago#4
aibbohack.com

I just did this the last week, but trust me its not what you think it is. Its a complicated jumble that probably wont satistfy your needs. But eh I got over it
Light a man a fire, he's warm for a day, light a man on fire he's warm for the rest of his life

Crimson_KnightX
7 years ago#5
Is it as simple as the one on the DS?

User Info: Holy_Gamer_

Holy_Gamer_
7 years ago#6
no, hell no. The ds one was, pick you river flow, k now paste your buildings on.

This one is, 1.Make a top layer that doesn't look like a 12 year old made it, Layout you river, then have the joy of finding somewhere to find a good waterfall. 3. Place buildings.

The only thing that was a godsend was the fact that player houses where limited to the 1 acre.

Eh maybe its just me, because I wanted a good river and all the buildings to be localized., Oh well, you try
Light a man a fire, he's warm for a day, light a man on fire he's warm for the rest of his life

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived