This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Town Map Editor?

#1Crimson_KnightXPosted 8/14/2009 2:46:05 AM
Is there such thing for this Wii version of Animal Crossing?
inb4hackerssuck
---
Green: ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] Red: [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ Blue: |||||||||||||||||||||||
Depending on Monitor Settings: Blue, Red, Green.
#2AlexcaliburPosted 8/14/2009 5:49:07 AM
There is, a search for actoolkit might get it for you, but I don't remember the actual website name. But you'll need homebrew in order to copy the save game.
---
Ac info:Draco@Avalon 1503-8614-3493
Metroid:1675-7318-1986
#3Crimson_KnightX(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2009 7:14:33 AM
Thanks.

How about if you download a Save File, Edit that and put it onto your Wii?
---
Green: ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] Red: [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ Blue: |||||||||||||||||||||||
#4Holy_Gamer_Posted 8/14/2009 8:11:32 AM
aibbohack.com

I just did this the last week, but trust me its not what you think it is. Its a complicated jumble that probably wont satistfy your needs. But eh I got over it
---
Light a man a fire, he's warm for a day, light a man on fire he's warm for the rest of his life
#5Crimson_KnightX(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2009 8:39:37 AM
Is it as simple as the one on the DS?
---
#6Holy_Gamer_Posted 8/14/2009 12:32:08 PM
no, hell no. The ds one was, pick you river flow, k now paste your buildings on.

This one is, 1.Make a top layer that doesn't look like a 12 year old made it, Layout you river, then have the joy of finding somewhere to find a good waterfall. 3. Place buildings.

The only thing that was a godsend was the fact that player houses where limited to the 1 acre.

Eh maybe its just me, because I wanted a good river and all the buildings to be localized., Oh well, you try
---
Light a man a fire, he's warm for a day, light a man on fire he's warm for the rest of his life