This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wendell's patterns

#1A_CharredPosted 7/27/2010 3:41:10 PM
Wendell gives out some patterns called "Mystery Circle A, B, C, D" Do any of you have any suggestions or ideas on how to use these, or to put them out in town? Also, if anyone has any pictures of how these designs and how they are used I would appreciate seeing them. Thanks!
---
The sign in the parking garage says to "park at your own risk". How do I know which "risk" is mine?
#201Philip01Posted 7/27/2010 4:08:05 PM
wendell patterns
http://accf.wikispaces.com/Wendell
---
Animal Crossing City Folk Info:
Name: Philip Town: Toronto Friend code: 4253 7283 6885 (Currently Rebuilding Town)
#3A_Charred(Topic Creator)Posted 7/27/2010 4:52:43 PM
That's a nice web site, but I would like to see some pictures of how these patterns look when laid out in a town. Thanks for your input.
---
The sign in the parking garage says to "park at your own risk". How do I know which "risk" is mine?
#4katysuPosted 7/28/2010 1:02:48 AM
I've never seen them laid down, nor got them from Wendell.
I presume its a crop circle?
UFO space themed town?
Maybe for use indoors (as flooring) in a space theme.

Possibly could alter/tweak them to make a pathway. Might be worth a look.
#5A_Charred(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2010 9:24:55 AM
I have a large island with perfect grass. I don't want to water flowers, or pick weeds there yet, so I was thinking of laying the mystery patterns down there. I just don't have them all yet, and was not sure if they form a specific pattern. Thanks for the help.
---
#6Rainmaker59Posted 7/28/2010 1:17:41 PM
It's more of a four-piece pattern that forms kind of a crop circle, not four patterns that could be used alone. I have the four patterns. I can give you the ones you are missing. Let's arrange a time on the appropriate board.
---
ACCF: 0774-8690-4040 Emmy Lou in Belatona
Pokemon SS: 1892-5701-2139
#7A_Charred(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2010 3:17:11 PM
That sounds great. I thought they looked like crop circles. Just not sure how to lay them out. I will experiment with them. Thanks
---
#8GameSerge79Posted 7/31/2010 1:49:15 PM
This is how you display the patterns:

Mystery Circle A: Top left corner

Mystery Circle B: Top right corner

Mystery Circle C: Bottom left corner

Mystery Circle D: Bottom right corner

---
I don't know much about bombs, but I do know that bullets are a lousy way to defuse them.