I can't read Japanese so should I get this game?

#11AutumnGustPosted 12/1/2012 6:33:06 PM
Buying a "card" isn't illegal. It's downloading the games that is illegal. Anyways yes you can get a fully translated/patched game from the internet. Just do a quick Google search of it, should find it quickly.
---
Brethren before wenches.
#12Kingmichael1337Posted 12/10/2012 3:22:37 PM
if you have the game, that's technically not illegal either

so obviously just buy the game (lol) and then get a patched rom
---
"i was thinking about getting the game but i was jw if the online multiplayer community is lgbt friendly" - post that got me b& for 7 days LOL
#13EpicOtakuPosted 12/23/2012 8:07:30 AM
It's your choice, but personally I recommend it, since a lot of people considered it as the best choice for a 2D DS fighting game.
#14CosmoKramer4700Posted 12/23/2012 11:07:11 PM
Yeah it's definitely worth it to get the game. You can get through the menus pretty easily. You don't need to know Japanese at all once you learn where everything is located. Use a FAQ for all mission objectives. I didn't have any trouble unlocking everything and clearing all mission objectives.

Personally I had a lot of fun just playing by myself as well so I wouldn't worry about there not being an online community.
---
Gutalala Sudalala
ONE PIECE, IT EXISTS! - The Great Pirate, Edward Newgate "Whitebeard"
#15EpicOtakuPosted 12/24/2012 4:19:26 AM
Actually, there is an English patch that pretty much translated the whole game (only J-Quiz, in-battle word bubbles, deck maker's sorting options, deck's options and J-gems gains are not translated, and those aren't important at all). If I could, I'll join the translation team to translate the rest (except for J-Quiz, because it's pretty random), because after a few hours of playing and guessing, I pretty much knew what they mean.