Project Versus J

#21PirateKing290Posted 12/12/2012 9:27:13 PM
TwilightOrochi posted...
http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/2051/projectvsjscan01.jpg

Naruto?

Dio. He has heart knees.

But man it's going to be on that DBZ game's engine? That game looked like it sucked...
---
PSN: Weeeler
http://www.youtube.com/user/LPWeewer
#22Alom_o_molaPosted 12/13/2012 5:11:23 AM
PirateKing290 posted...
TwilightOrochi posted...
http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/2051/projectvsjscan01.jpg

Naruto?

Dio. He has heart knees.

But man it's going to be on that DBZ game's engine? That game looked like it sucked...

I hope not. I'm not a fan of their engine
---
UMvC3 Team ~ Nova[Centurion Rush]/Rocket Raccoon[Spitfire]/Amaterasu[Cold Star] ~ PSN: Xr0s-up
Official Galactus of UMVC3
#23CosmoKramer4700Posted 12/16/2012 7:01:03 PM
Bleh PS3/PSvita =/

I really wish they would make a 2D sprite-based sequel to Jump Ultimate Stars for 3DS instead. That would be way better in my opinion and could easily fit upwards of 100 characters.
---
Gutalala Sudalala
ONE PIECE, IT EXISTS! - The Great Pirate, Edward Newgate "Whitebeard"
#24darthmittenPosted 12/17/2012 11:50:13 AM
CosmoKramer4700 posted...
Bleh PS3/PSvita =/

I really wish they would make a 2D sprite-based sequel to Jump Ultimate Stars for 3DS instead. That would be way better in my opinion and could easily fit upwards of 100 characters.

This. But it would be better 2D sprites in an actual console game. This way it could hold 5 times the roster from JUS perhaps even more.
---
Fever gone, but itchy. Hungry and eat doggy food. Itchy Itchy. Scott came. Ugly face so killed him. Tasty :P -Resident Evil 1 Bedroom Diary
#25DIOKillaPosted 12/17/2012 3:11:09 PM
one word. dissapointed.
---
His name is Fight=DIO. If you don't give him the fight, then DIO ceases to exist.
-fuzzylittlbunny
#26NimbusStevPosted 12/18/2012 9:29:05 PM
CosmoKramer4700 posted...
Bleh PS3/PSvita =/

But then we wouldn't be able to play it because of Nintendo and their stupid region locking. The nice thing about Sony systems is that we can import the game (because it obviously won't be getting a Western release)

Anyways, I'm super excited about this! JUS was one of my favorite fighting games of all time, so I would absolutely love to see a sequel, even if it's not quite the same type of game. From the sound of things, fans will even be able to vote on which characters they want to see in the game. I'm definitely interested.
#27lingeringtidesPosted 12/18/2012 10:27:13 PM
I think the reason some I'd the people are so split about this game is because one side wished it was a sequel to jump ultimate stars, hey at least ganbarion is planning to make a new game soon because their looking for people
---
official Wing Zero pilot of the Srw Z board
#28JC1994Posted 12/19/2012 8:55:37 PM
I can't believe people still post on this board... awesome fan base for this game.

Anyways I really really wish they would just make a sequel for 3DS. Maybe not sprites but simple 3D models like those in Fire Emblem: Awakening.

But the inclusion of Toriko makes this game look promising... God I wish they had put in Toriko / the four kings into JUS. If only the manga came out sooner.
---
3DS Friend Code: 5327 - 1004 - 6814 (Jin)
Jump Ultimate Stars FC: 3609-5170-5288
#29CosmoKramer4700Posted 12/20/2012 12:37:18 AM
the way I see it 3D models take up more time = less characters.

To me, the fun in a game like this is having a ton of characters to play with. It makes building decks all the more fun.

There are so few 2D games left....and I really like sprite based graphics. They can do impressive things with sprites now. JUS always looked great to me. I'd love them to stick with that style.

I'd have to actually buy a PSvita then even if it's region free. I just have no interest in a Vita though.

I'd much rather a JUS sequel be made for 3DS.

It seems as if Project J is going to have full 3D fighting though...as in not even like Street Fighter. more like the ultimate ninja games.

I liked JUS / SSB style fighting games better to be honest.

I'd just really like to see a sequel to JUS for 3DS. It would seriously make me consider importing a Japanese XL.
---
Gutalala Sudalala
ONE PIECE, IT EXISTS! - The Great Pirate, Edward Newgate "Whitebeard"