Goku 1 Koma

#1GenshroomsPosted 9/15/2013 7:19:23 AM
What exactly does Goku's 1 Koma do? It says increases maximum number of J-Soul (Health) after being KOed.

How much health do you gain?

Does it only activate after the entire team has been KOed (in point matches you lose 2 points and then the whole team is revived)?

Will it activate if you only have 1 battle koma (character in the deck)?

If I had 2 battle komas and Goku was my first battle koma, if my second battle koma died, does the hirst koma's health increase?
---
PSN: EvilZombie175
#2Genshrooms(Topic Creator)Posted 9/18/2013 3:39:41 PM
or basically any other help koma that gives Super Recovery
---
#3GooderDSPosted 9/19/2013 7:02:46 PM
Goku dies
Next time you use it in the same match, it'll have a little more health and SP, not sure how much
#4GooderDSPosted 9/19/2013 7:04:32 PM
wait no, the character who dies gets a little boost of HP after it recovers
don't know how to edit psts in here
#5Genshrooms(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 1:46:51 PM
Does it only activate after the entire team has been KOed (in point matches you lose 2 points and then the whole team is revived)?

---
#6zarking_photonPosted 9/24/2013 8:09:41 AM
Genshrooms posted...

No, and no. It's only useful in point battles, and even then, you'd be better suited having something that helps your character stay alive in the first place.
---
"Freddie Mercury is a sex machiiiiiine ready to relooooooad, like an atom bomb, he's about to wooooahhh wooooahhhh wooooahhhh EXPLODE." - bluerain