full Jstars trailer released

#1TilakPosted 2/21/2014 1:38:17 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZPQmGwiK6o

quite excited!
---
3DS FC: 2105-8661-4013
IGN: Touya
#2nwabu2Posted 2/23/2014 6:28:34 PM
Wow, this looks like Jump Ultimate Stars but more evolved. This game finally got the sequel it has deserved. I hope a new generation of players can enjoy this as much as I enjoyed JUS. My values and goals are so much more differently aligned now for me to get this game.

Tilak, continue to own in this game for this boards sake.
#3Tilak(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2014 1:17:35 AM(edited)
nwabu2 posted...
Wow, this looks like Jump Ultimate Stars but more evolved. This game finally got the sequel it has deserved. I hope a new generation of players can enjoy this as much as I enjoyed JUS. My values and goals are so much more differently aligned now for me to get this game.

Tilak, continue to own in this game for this boards sake.

Hey nwabu, just saw this now ^^;

Not sure if this means that you no longer play games in general or just don't have time, but I can definitely sympathize with the latter. 2 jobs, an internship, school and a marriage has made it hard for me to have much time to myself, but it's how it goes in trying to make a solid future. Here's hoping you manage to find a spot of freedom at some point. And I'll kick as much butt as I can with the time I have until you get there ;)
---
Official Jaguar support of Jstars Victory Versus
PS3 - Touyakun/Timko
#4nwabu2Posted 3/8/2014 4:43:45 AM
When I do eventually get the game and the VITA I would be quite late to the party. But I will eventually get both. This game just seems too much damn fun!
#5supdawg222Posted 3/10/2014 7:17:51 AM
Hype!
---
3DS FC 2595-1081-0122
#6_AverageGamerPosted 3/12/2014 3:01:21 PM
Looks pretty rad, but the 3D gameplay has me skeptical. In the 2D game, the camera isn't much of an issue and watching some gameplay in a trailer has me worried of keeping track where my opponent will be. The large arenas also might encourage hit-and-run or hit-and-heal tactics.

I love JUS, but am going to look at J-Stars Victory with skepticism.
---
Pokemon 3DS Friend Safari: Munna, Espurr, Gothorita
0516 - 7268 - 6301 - Add me, then PM me your FC!