Frozen

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SSReviewers

SSReviewers
2 years ago#1
I imported this game from Japan, I finished it and decided to use an action replay to get the 80 jump slots and some prototype characters. Once i added the codes I played the game for about 30 minutes and then the game just freezes. I thought maybe I bumped the game so I restarted it. I reboot the game and see the intro and title screen, I click start at the title screen and then... black screen. I tried this with different DS's (DS, DSI, 3DS) same result. I really do not want to buy another copy after all the work I put into JUS please. If anybody knows how to fix it please help. Maybe if I can delete the file at the title screen I can start the game. is there a way to delete a save at the title screen

SSReviewers
2 years ago#2
it is not the action replay either I just tried it with another game and all the cheats worked on it... so I have no idea what is going on

SSReviewers
2 years ago#3
help

User Info: freetomail

freetomail
2 years ago#4
Good old lucky you, I've created a custom action-replay code just for your problem :)
Just enable this code:
021E5FC4 00000009

Will delete your save file before even the intro screen.

Let me know if there is any problems with the code working on your DS :D

Enjoy (Gotta love Jump Ultimate Stars)

freetomail
2 years ago#5
Just made a mistake.

The following code is what you should enable in the action replay:

021E3B92 00000001
021E5FC4 00000009

Once you start the game, you'll notice a window popping up, disable the cheat in real-time at that point, then proceed as normal.

Hope that helped !

SSReviewers
2 years ago#6
thank you so much it worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

freetomail
2 years ago#7
My pleasure =]
Enjoy your time with JUS !

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived